Pizza Bob

And Another One...

This actually preceded the revolver (by 30 days), but I just got the grips (VZ Aliens) for it today. They required a bit of fitting since STI's mag well overlaps the grip frame by about ,035" - .040", so I had to shorten the grips by that much so they'd fit. That G-10 stuff is tough. This is an STI USPSA single-stack model in 9 mm.

oqkvua.jpg

...and I figured a new gun deserves a new holster, so here is Double Alpha's new PDR holster in the belt-ride variation, so it's legal for both USPSA and IDPA. There is a low-ride version, but it wouldn't pass muster for IDPA...

lzdk7.jpg

I'll be shooting this tomorrow at Shongum - not well, probably, but we all know that it's the Indian, not the arrow.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

...and I figured a new gun deserves a new holster, so here is Double Alpha's new PDR holster in the belt-ride variation, so it's legal for both USPSA and IDPA. There is a low-ride version, but it wouldn't pass muster for IDPA...

lzdk7.jpg

Bob -- In a previous thread about competition holsters, you indicated that you like the blade tech holster. Is there anything about your new AA PDR that you like over the blade tech?

Bob -- In a previous thread about competition holsters, you indicated that you like the blade tech holster. Is there anything about your new AA PDR that you like over the blade tech?

I think I can answer this question for him. If you look at that black disk in front of the trigger guard, that adjusts the tension on the holster. It doesn't require a tool like almost every other adjustable holster does. It's a very simple, yet useful design. It's also suede lined, which should protect the polished stainless finish on the gun.

I think I can answer this question for him. If you look at that black disk in front of the trigger guard, that adjusts the tension on the holster. It doesn't require a tool like almost every other adjustable holster does. It's a very simple, yet useful design. It's also suede lined, which should protect the polished stainless finish on the gun.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

Beautiful gun. I've seen it in action twice now :) Bob , as always , pleasure shooting with you today , and thank you for all the advice.

You know what they say, "Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach." The pleasure was all mine. Thanks for the ammo - and I have to see Pete one more time, just to make sure that wasn't an actor you hired at Somerset. LOL.

Adios,

Pizza Bob