Pizza Bob

Ewing, Hopewell, Princeton, Lawrence et al - Meet & Greet

Just a reminder that on Wednesday evening (6/13), at 6:00 PM we will have a gathering at the Starbucks in the Stop and Shop shopping center at Rt 31 and Denow Road. This is just north of the Rt 31 and I-95 intersection and south of the Pennington Circle on Rt 31. Starbucks can be seen from the road (Rt 31).

We had one of these for some of the new people on the forum and thought we'd repeat it since we've garnered a few new members from the area. Gives the new guys a chance to meet the old guys and ask questions and swap stories FTF. There was talk of putting together a group shoot, so we'll see where that goes, too. We'll be outside (there is shelter if it's raining).

No Vic, I can't guarantee that the blonde will be working - you'll just have to come and take your chances.

Hope to see some new (and old) faces there. Maggie and I will be there - just look for the graybeard with the brown dog.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

PS: I'll bump this as needed.

No Vic, I can't guarantee that the blonde will be working - you'll just have to come and take your chances.

You read my mind!! As soon as I started reading your post, I planned on asking. Damn. You should ask Monday or Tuesday. If she won't be working Wednesday, have her join us.

Bryan, come on down and join us.

Paul - I would certainly never discourage someone from attending a NJ2SA event - for that matter I would heartily encourage it. That being said, SJSC is a good hour travel time from where we are and the event starts an hour and a half after our initial meet-up time. People could do both, but for old farts like me that would put me home past my bedtime - also not sure how my night vision is (still recovering from eye surgery).

Ours is just a simply putting a face with a board name and an opportunity for the new guys (and old) to ask questions/get opinions etc., all while enjoying their favorite latte.

Didn't mean to schedule a conflict, but given the geographic disparity, I don't think we'll draw many that would have attended.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Just a reminder that on Wednesday evening (6/13), at 6:00 PM we will have a gathering at the Starbucks in the Stop and Shop shopping center at Rt 31 and Denow Road. This is just north of the Rt 31 and I-95 intersection and south of the Pennington Circle on Rt 31. Starbucks can be seen from the road (Rt 31).

We had one of these for some of the new people on the forum and thought we'd repeat it since we've garnered a few new members from the area. Gives the new guys a chance to meet the old guys and ask questions and swap stories FTF. There was talk of putting together a group shoot, so we'll see where that goes, too. We'll be outside (there is shelter if it's raining).

Hope to see some new (and old) faces there. Maggie and I will be there - just look for the graybeard with the brown dog.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

PS: I'll bump this as needed.

This is my old College stomping grounds. I miss the wings and pizza at Wildflowers. :-)

Thanks for the little trip down memory lane for me, Bob.

This is my old College stomping grounds. I miss the wings and pizza at Wildflowers. :-)

Thanks for the little trip down memory lane for me, Bob.

Food there is still as good as ever (and so is the beer). Another place that is still around is Hill Billy Hall.

It was a good time, and nice to see some new faces (even though the blonde wasn't there :angry: )

Sorry Victor. I'll get her work schedule before the next time.

Nice turnout. Thanks to all that came, as Zack said it's always nice to put a face to a name.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Thanks Maks, but AndyB really put this one together - I just promoted it heavily. I think it's a good thing to occasionally meet FTF. It is a relatively small state and the forum is devoted to our common interests and tribulations. Glad you could make it.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

It was great to meet some people from here. Learned a few cool thing. If really like to try the competitions. Got to find more info on them and probably get a 9mm. Just gotta find a good one. I hope we can find a time to get together and shoot. Weekends are better for me since I'm always busy during the week.