Sign in to follow this  
BCeagle

God Bless Texas

Any man would have done the same. He didnt even shoot him he punched him in the face until he died.

If i was on a NJ jury, I wouldn't care if the guy emptied a magazine, reloaded and emptied that into him too. I would still vote to acquit for defense of an individual. Can you tell I have 2 girls.

As a father of 2 little girls. I agree with what he did and glad he wasn't here. He would be hung by the papers for what he did.

Also I can say I don't think I would have stopped either if it was one of mine. Wife agrees as well with what the dad did, she is a true mama bear when it comes to things like that.

I can guarantee that I would not be picked as a juror for this trial. Not a chance that I could be impartial. Good for him! Just a sick F*** put out of his misery.

I say that, but honestly, if they said this was the case summary, I would tone down my anger and try and get on the jury. I would want to make sure the guy wasnt punished for doing the right thing.

When I got called for jury duty, I decided that I would ask to be excused for anything but a 2a issue, which I would serve and refuse to convict even if he was caught with an M60 shooting canadian geese on his lawn.