hd2000fxdl

June OBRAMS Match this Saturday

I won't be making this one. Just brought home kid #2 from the hospital so we'll be pretty occupied.....

Well thats an acceptable reason to miss the match. Congratulation and pass along my best to the one that did all the hard work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The small squads definitely made things go quickly. Unfortunately, poor Harry was the only RO on our squad (Thanks, Harry).

I ran Harry and 2 or 3 others but, I've never done that before. Definitely need a little more practice with that. Hopefully there will be another RO class at OB this winter.

Thank you for coming and a special thanks to those of you who assisted with the set-up and the teardown.

Your assistance helps OBRAMS greatly !!

Please remember that the July match is rifle only. We plan to make this rifle match extra special for all you rifle participants.

The Scores will posted shortly

Iggyort , OBRAMS Match Director

P.S -Harry,we apologize for the R.O situation yesterday. We will make sure it does not happen again. Please PM your telco number. I need to talk to you.

I'm going to try my damnest to get to the July Match. Not scheduled to work yet. Iggy, any plans for precision stuff? Wondering if I should run the red dot on an offset mount or up on top.

I'm going to try my damnest to get to the July Match. Not scheduled to work yet. Iggy, any plans for precision stuff? Wondering if I should run the red dot on an offset mount or up on top.

LOL

Yes , mini clay birds at 35 yards . Keep it quite !!!!! :)