A-Tech

Too good to be true?

So in the midst of this Google anti-gun policy, I tried searching Aimpoint Comp M2 under shopping and one of the links was for a comp M2 with a leatherman mut for $169ish. This is obviously completely crazy pricing, but what are the odds? If i were to use paypal does anyone think it would be worth a shot to test my luck? If was a false advertisement would PayPal back me up? For this price I would buy a few Lol. Here's the link

http://grace.winbootsugg.com/aimpoint-comp-m2-value-pack-with-free-leatherman-mut-utility-multitool-for-the-ar15-camera-amp-photo_p6100.html?offer_id=B006LQ7TM4

Ahh, here's the twist - I was wondering how they were going to scam via paypal:

After I ordered using paypal (then credit card) they said that it doesn't work because I am NEW MEMBER!!! and for me to finish the order I have to "TRANSFARE the money" to some bank account!! (u got the rest)

just called paypal they arent paypal verified..... nor do thy accept paypal unless in there words "they have a personal account and your sending money that waqy, but they are not a verfied website, thank you for notifying us, and we will notify our fruad dept."

Good deals on genuine ACOG's and Aimpoints can be found, but it takes some digging. I just bought a brand new TA01NSN ACOG last week for pretty cheap, as far as ACOG's go. I really didn't have a spare rifle for it to go on, I just bought it because it was a good deal.

Guess I'm going to have to buy another AR-15 to put it on.....

Good deals on genuine ACOG's and Aimpoints can be found, but it takes some digging. I just bought a brand new TA01NSN ACOG last week for pretty cheap, as far as ACOG's go. I really didn't have a spare rifle for it to go on, I just bought it because it was a good deal.

Guess I'm going to have to buy another AR-15 to put it on.....

link?

Really? I've always had good luck with them.... Don't want to get you started, but maybe a short summary may help others.... ;)

Ugh - don't get me started on Botach... Stay away.

Bought my latest one on eBay.

I was a little leery that it was a genuine ACOG, at first, but it checks out 100%.

Still trying to decide on another AR for it, or to just sell the optic. It was kind of an impulse buy...

Really? I've always had good luck with them.... Don't want to get you started, but maybe a short summary may help others.... ;)

Items are commonly shown as "In Stock" when they are not. If they are out of stock, there is no notification that they are - they will charge you and hold the money before shipping while waiting for said items to come in stock. Nonexistent Customer service - they do not pick up the phone or respond to emails, etc. Orders are frequently messed up - missing or incorrect items, no packing slips, etc.

Check out their reseller ratings.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Botach_com

Items are commonly shown as "In Stock" when they are not. If they are out of stock, there is no notification that they are - they will charge you and hold the money before shipping while waiting for said items to come in stock. Nonexistent Customer service - they do not pick up the phone or respond to emails, etc. Orders are frequently messed up - missing or incorrect items, no packing slips, etc.

Check out their reseller ratings.

http://www.resellerr...tore/Botach_com

Wow, haven't ordered in awhile. They use to be good. I use to call them and stuff, no prob. Oh well. Thanks.

I think they are hit or miss. I've read a lot of bad reviews, but only once did I get charged for something that was out of stock and it came in and shipped before my bill was due. I've emailed them asking about stock status and received replies.

I've bought a Harris Bipod, Eotech and Acog from them each for a lot less than anywhere else.