david8613

beretta cx4 storm very nice!

saiga sold...thanks njsarge sent ya positive feedback, beretta cx4 storm is still for sale.

the beretta cx4 storm in 45 caliber perfect for home defense. comes with case, 4 magazines and mag pouch, also has forward grip, 3 picatinny rails 3,6,9 o'clock positions, barrel shroud, and stock pad extensions. she shoots like a laser seriously, deadly accurate... 600.00 firm minty like new...

I'll throw in a like new box and papers Burris red dot that co witness perfectly, for 50.00...

th_8a90f960.jpg

recently went to the range with it with no hiccups, she cycled and shot perfect!

bump before the weekend, ill be at bullet hole around 3:00 saturday afternoon incase someone wants to see the beretta cx4 storm...pm me if interested.

I shall make the very best possible effort to be there at 3pm, if not to make a deal then at least but to glimpse at your wonderful CX4. I will be wearing a toxic yellow T-shirt and a particularly ornery pro-2nd Amendment look. Will PM you my cell # just in case.

saiga has been sold, beretta cx4 storm is still for sale, shot it again today, man this little carbine sooo dam accurate its not even funny, even the range officer noticed. someone buy this off me before I change my mind, and decide to keep it!

some more pics for size it's very compact...

th_9f3fb218.jpg

th_df4a385e.jpg

David, I am still mulling the purchase from the .45ACP caliber perspective. For everyone else -- I got to shoot this gun yesterday. It's LOADED with goodies, condition is immaculate, and it shoots with downright EVIL precision. Had I had any other guns in .45, this carbine would already be in my safe.