Sign in to follow this  
emt1231

"I think we have enough gun laws now" Thanks Christie

heck it only took him a few days to get a handgun.... It took me 2 months... a mental check, And i had to provide 2 people that would vouch for me! Think anyone would have vouched for this psycho? Either way... if he couldn't get guns... i have a feeling he would have made a bomb.

There are no commendations for Christie from me. I believe he just might be a RINO, Anti-gun, elitist lawyer filled with political expediency and a little full of himself.

When he starts adhering to the US Constitution I will send him some apple pie support... Weak on Obamacare,,, and weak on the Second Amendment... He cannot hide the fact that he is a 3,500 pound RINO in the room.

The Christie Paradox | Conservative New Jersey

Tom Marr totally exposing Chris Christie as a RINO

Chris Christie - The Second Amendment

heck it only took him a few days to get a handgun.... It took me 2 months... a mental check, And i had to provide 2 people that would vouch for me! Think anyone would have vouched for this psycho? Either way... if he couldn't get guns...

careful of what you say, some people say that if it only took you two months, the laws are too lax.......

......think i'm joking?

Oh shit he's gonna be Mitt's VP... FACEPALM!

Not VP. Romney needs someone more conservative. If Romney wins he will offer the AG job to Christie.

99.999% sure it's Rubio. There is a very large party being planned on the down low in Tampa during the convention that has his name all over it. I'll eat my shorts if someone else gets the nod.

There are no commendations for Christie from me. I believe he just might be a RINO, Anti-gun, elitist lawyer filled with political expediency and a little full of himself.

When he starts adhering to the US Constitution I will send him some apple pie support... Weak on Obamacare,,, and weak on the Second Amendment... He cannot hide the fact that he is a 3,500 pound RINO in the room.

The Christie Paradox | Conservative New Jersey

Tom Marr totally exposing Chris Christie as a RINO

Chris Christie - The Second Amendment

YOU and I think a lot alike! Unfortunately for us, it's all mediocre RINO's from now on, as the indigenous populations of the big cities just can't vote for a conservative Republican. The last time they did they put Ronald Reagan in office by a landslide! That was a generation and millions of illegal aliens ago..........