keithco88

Ban Tractors As Dangerous Weapons!!!

"Vermont State Police said in a statement that Pion would face seven counts of felony unlawful mischief, one count of misdemeanour unlawful mischief, one count aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer, one count of gross negligent operation, and one count of leaving the scene of an accident."

Leaving the scene of an accident? That was no accident, lol

"Vermont State Police said in a statement that Pion would face seven counts of felony unlawful mischief, one count of misdemeanour unlawful mischief, one count aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer, one count of gross negligent operation, and one count of leaving the scene of an accident."

Leaving the scene of an accident? That was no accident, lol

That and gross negligent operation? That wasn't negligent! He probably took great care. It looks like all the vehicles were equally crushed.

Two BS charges!

That and gross negligent operation? That wasn't negligent! He probably took great care. It looks like all the vehicles were equally crushed.

Two BS charges!

True, witnesses did say he was going back and forth over them to make sure he got them all.

Crazy s.o.b. is lucky he didn't get shot!

"911 what is your emergency?"

"yeah...uhh, you might want to have one of your officers walk outside."

"walk outside?"

"yes, in fact, they will probably be doing a lot of walking now"

"a lot of walking? why is that? what is going on"

"hold on, I gotta get my camera out, this guy is running over..."

"Did you just say a man got run over?"

"...running over all the cop cars with a tractor."

"Sheeiiittt....."

I am thinking that if only they had done some background checks and basic mental health screening, there is no way this guy would have been able to obtain such a large arsenal of tractors! Would never happen in Bloomberg's NYC.

It took a 911 call for the department to know their cars were crushed.. Now thats funny..I would like to hear that 911 call..

Their PD is in a converted bank building..pretty much soundproof. that said, So, this guy after what amounted to a minor Possession Beef Then went on to destroy around $100K worth of Police Cars..... And people still have the audacity to say that Weed doesnt affect your Critical Thinking ability???

And people still have the audacity to say that Weed doesnt affect your Critical Thinking ability???

Are you suggesting that getting high was the reason for this? Doing some critical thinking of my own, I'd say he probably did it because he was angry with the police....

Are you suggesting that getting high was the reason for this? Doing some critical thinking of my own, I'd say he probably did it because he was angry with the police....

No Im suggesting that his smoking pot made him a frigging IDIOT....

And you're the one talking about critical thinking....

So is weed the problem, or the fact it is illegal the problem? How much you want to bet that if it was legal he wouldn't have ran over the cars? Don't answer, it is rhetoric.

I think this was caused by a lack of weed. If he was stoned he would have been driving his tractor to the Krispy Kreme instead.

Haha Yes!

So is weed the problem, or the fact it is illegal the problem? How much you want to bet that if it was legal he wouldn't have ran over the cars? Don't answer, it is rhetoric.

So it made rational sense to this guy that he should destroy state property because weed is illegal, and somehow that would help his cause? We do not have enough information to support any causal connection--could be weed, or maybe he is just crazy, but obviously the guy was not really thinking this through. I do not think that the legal status of weed was the causal factor.

I'm simply saying that if weed was legal, he would NOT have done this. That it is illegal certainly played a role. But attributing the reason for it simply because one thinks weed is bad, is not likely to be the case, as has been suggested.

I'm simply saying that if weed was legal, he would NOT have done this. That it is illegal certainly played a role. But attributing the reason for it simply because one thinks weed is bad, is not likely to be the case, as has been suggested.

Well NO Sh*t Sherlock..after all this was in response to an arrest for minor possession.......the fact that he took a MINOR beef and turned it into a prison stay just because he was butthurt shows he has PERFCT Rational thinking skills...thank you for correcting me. Although you're right He was probably a Frigging Idiot BEFORE he started smoking weed.

Well NO Sh*t Sherlock..after all this was in response to an arrest for minor possession.......the fact that he took a MINOR beef and turned it into a prison stay just because he was butthurt shows he has PERFCT Rational thinking skills...thank you for correcting me. Although you're right He was probably a Frigging Idiot BEFORE he started smoking weed.

Exactly.That is my point, and as that is not what you said before, is the reason I made it...

where do you get that info from

Just a good-natured hunch. I've been up that way for decades since the 60's. Folks in those parts, especially around the Green Mountains and above the White Mountains are still hill people. Newport, VT is really north, not too far from Montreal. If you've hunted the Green Mountain State Forest, you've probably run into a few. The Green Mountain Boys go back to the Revolutionary War times, forming in 1770. The Green Mountain Boys were a militia that stood up to neighboring sheriffs from New York who tried to enforce NY laws on land in VT.

Just a good-natured hunch. I've been up that way for decades since the 60's. Folks in those parts, especially around the Green Mountains and above the White Mountains are still hill people. Newport, VT is really north, not too far from Montreal. If you've hunted the Green Mountain State Forest, you've probably run into a few. The Green Mountain Boys go back to the Revolutionary War times, forming in 1770. The Green Mountain Boys were a militia that stood up to neighboring sheriffs from New York who tried to enforce NY laws on land in VT.

You forgot to add they make a damn fine cup of coffee too.