Sign in to follow this  
Bubba-NJ

1 gun purchase per 30 days ?

I tried the search with no success . As a NJ resident . Can I buy more then 1 gun per month ? 1 rifle and 1 handgun ? Or is it 1 gun per 30 days period ? Read it somewhere but can't find it again .

Check out the link in my signature for future reference. And help navigating NJ's laws.

Just like Clintoon said, One Gun A Month(OGAM) only applies to handguns. You can buy as many long guns per month/day as you can afford.

One handgun a month, but there is an exemption process where you can ask for permission to buy more than one per month.

You and the seller need to fill out forms that includes all of the info on the guns and the reason for the exemption. You also need a permit (or permits) in hand, or to apply for them (if there are multiple guns) from whomeever issues your P2P's.

You referred to your signature line. I do not see any.

I have Vladtepes Gun laws Blog, linked in my signature. In red letters NJ Gun Law Guide.

I can see it in my posts, is it not visible to others for some reason?

FYI, mobile version doesn't have many of the full browser options.

All you have to do is click, "FULL VERSION" and it shows locations, signatures, everything like being on a regular computer.

I do not see it on phone and two computers.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

:unsure::huh::unsure:

Two other can see it, must be something on your end. I'm not tech-savvy enough to know why thou.

nice of you to say. are you banned from the pa. forums or do you just like to rub your freedoms in our face?

I have no freedom, under the law at least. Which is no more and no less than you.

I just like saying OGAY :D I think it sounds more fun than OGAM (but not for real)

I tried the search with no success . As a NJ resident . Can I buy more then 1 gun per month ? 1 rifle and 1 handgun ? Or is it 1 gun per 30 days period ? Read it somewhere but can't find it again .

It's a Misnomer, it isnt "One GUN per Month', it's One handGun A Month. You can buy as many Long guns as you can afford, but only One of those Evil, Baby, Nun, Cute Fuzzy Bunny Devastating Handguns... GOD I hate this state.

I do not see it on phone and two computers.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

At some point, you must have clicked the "X" on the right side of the forum next to johnp's signature. If you click that, it hides the signature from you. Not sure how you "unhide" it, since I haven't tried it. Perhaps one of the mods knows.