Lalo

Have all your molar teeth come in yet? (Pic-WTF)

Sometimes my back teeth start hurting me and I cant decide whether or not to go through the surgery to have them removed. Anyways, I wonder WTF was going on with this guys teeth? W-W-W-What!

v5xsna.png

I could indeed.... That is a typical preparation for a child's skull, where they cut away the top later of bone exposing the adult teeth before the baby teeth have fallen out. They start off as tooth buds a d grow until the are adult teeth, then the baby teeth fall out they grow and move into place. I have one just like that at my shop.

Sometimes my back teeth start hurting me and I cant decide whether or not to go through the surgery to have them removed. Anyways, I wonder WTF was going on with this guys teeth? W-W-W-What!

v5xsna.png

Just about caught up here and reviving an old thread but I think they person in the photo really has a lot bigger issue than the way his teeth are coming in,, ya know, just sayin.. :)

Just about caught up here and reviving an old thread but I think they person in the photo really has a lot bigger issue than the way his teeth are coming in,, ya know, just sayin.. :)

Nope, perfectly normal. Its just his baby skull. It gets loose, falls out, and than his permanent adult skull will grow in to replace it !