Sign in to follow this  
71ragtopgoat

PA cop busted on AR violation

175k a year huh? Looks like I chose the wrong profession.

So did he the CFO in the township next to me makes 150K a year and does not even know what bank account there paychecks are drawn on. Has no idea how much revenue the town brings in per month and complains of being over worked.'

But does know all the rules for vaction time and pension perks!

I'm even more pissed off the 2nd time I read this " NEWS " with completely irrelevant information.

What the hell does the guys salary have to do with the fact he got caught up in NJs absurd gun laws... oh no! he had a little extra peice of metal at the end of his barrell that doest do a god damn thing.

Listing his Overtime? seriously?

Why? Cause its the NY Post another POS rag with an agenda. It's amazing how journalism in this country is in the toilet.

They are not in the toilet at all. They are very effectively implementing a totalitarian progressive policy. That is their job, and I think they are doing a great job.

They are not in the toilet at all. They are very effectively implementing a totalitarian progressive policy. That is their job, and I think they are doing a great job.

Well said.

I'm even more pissed off the 2nd time I read this " NEWS " with completely irrelevant information.

What the hell does the guys salary have to do with the fact he got caught up in NJs absurd gun laws... oh no! he had a little extra peice of metal at the end of his barrell that doest do a god damn thing.

And they forgot that when he was 7 he pushed Little Timmy on the playground. Ridiculous.

Besides the obvious, this is a novel mix of anti-gun (newtown) and anti-union (salary expose) techniques in the same hit piece. It's like they looked at the elements in the "story", and matched them up with stock items from central casting.

Why should it be a secret that he is so grossly overpaid? Should have no problem affording a lawyer.

Why should it be a secret that he is so grossly overpaid? Should have no problem affording a lawyer.

Wow, what an ignorant statement.

Like Jon said, you know what OT is right? He's earned it, wether not you think so or not. He put the hours in.

The anti-union thing, and anti firearm thing is getting a little ridiculous here....

I put in 800 hours of OVERTIME this year in my UNION.... Does that make me a schmuck?

Wow, what an ignorant statement.

Like Jon said, you know what OT is right? He's earned it, wether not you think so or not. He put the hours in.

The anti-union thing, and anti firearm thing is getting a little ridiculous here....

I put in 800 hours of OVERTIME this year in my UNION.... Does that make me a schmuck?

+1000000

I'm a member of a private trade union, and I put in hundreds of hours of overtime. Why is this a bad thing? Hard work should be rewarded, right?

Luckily my union has no PAC so none of my dues go to any political party ;)

Yes I am aware of what overtime is, thanks for checking up on that. $90k salary plus another $85k in overtime and other benefits for a grand total of $175,798 for one year of work. I happen to think that is grossly overpaid. I was not aware they were so severely understaffed that this fine man had to work that many extra hours. Especially for a law breaker whose job it is to enforce laws. It's no wonder taxes are so high in this state.

Well its a good thing your opinion really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. He is paid for what he works. Your taxes are high because of wasteful govt not ethos guys salary. Stop being a drama queen. Didn't take long again to become a basher thread. Who didn't see that coming.

Last time I checked Port Authority was a privately funded police force. Their money comes from rent on property (like trade center and airports) and tolls for bridges and tunnels. Correct me if I'm wrong. Although now we know why it costs $13 to use the tunnel.

I'm also sick of the union bashing and cop bashing. Being a teacher I've seen my share of teacher bashing on here as well. People choose their careers and you could've easily chosen one of those.

Some people are in too much of a rush to jump to conclusions. How is my statement union bashing? Who here knows what my job is and can say that I am not a union member? He is paid for what he works, that is true. But he is not paid straight time for OT is he? I doubt it. Again, are they so understaffed that people can work enough OT to almost double their income? Is all that OT budgeted ahead of time? I'm still waiting for them to remove the "Temporary Toll" on the Verrazano Bridge. Guess I should give up on that. Also, am I wrong for thinking that someone whose job it is to enforce laws should be follwoing them as well?

This article really drags him through the dirt.

His wife filed a restraining order.

Illegal massacre style assault rifles.

High capacity magazines.

Then they post his salary, in hopes to start an outcry.

The media is mostly made up of un-imaginative, agenda driven puppets.

They skew every story to play into whatever current event is in the mainstream.

Some people are in too much of a rush to jump to conclusions. How is my statement union bashing? Who here knows what my job is and can say that I am not a union member? He is paid for what he works, that is true. But he is not paid straight time for OT is he? I doubt it. Again, are they so understaffed that people can work enough OT to almost double their income? Is all that OT budgeted ahead of time? I'm still waiting for them to remove the "Temporary Toll" on the Verrazano Bridge. Guess I should give up on that. Also, am I wrong for thinking that someone whose job it is to enforce laws should be follwoing them as well?

Yup you have your facts straight. PA has nothing to do with the verrazano

At least the comments are mostly supportive and not the anti-gun/cop the Post was expecting.

Am I to understand that if your ex files a restraining order you have to give up your guns? If that's true, it's a powerful blackmail tool for divorce lawyers.

The lesson I take from this is that if you have a gun lying around that isn't quite legal because the laws have changed since you bought it or inherited it get rid of it now!

Am I to understand that if your ex files a restraining order you have to give up your guns? If that's true, it's a powerful blackmail tool for divorce lawyers.

If the TRO is granted by a judge, yes, you must forfeit your guns.