Tango Charlie

Garden State Outdoors Sports Show

Hey guys,

I just thought to pass thing along to everyone else. Over in Edison, NJ at the Raritan Center Parkway there will be a Garden State Outdoors Show. Along with all things outdoors (fishing, hunting, etc.), the New Jersey Second Amendment Society, NRA, and ANJRPC will be there. NJ2AS has a booth in which they are recruiting new members as well as educate the community about proper gun ownership. I'd encourage any members of NJ2AS to show up and show some support or even help out in any kind of capacity. Also, if there's anyone that's still on the fence about which pro-gun groups to join you can talk to the NJ2AS members. They are on the front lines fighting for our rights here in New Jersey.

The cost for admittance to the Garden State Outdoors Show is $10 online and $15 onsite. The show lasts from Thursday January 10 - Sunday January 13. The hours are: Thursday/Friday: 1-9PM and Saturday 9AM-8PM and Sunday 9AM-5PM.

Definitely show your support for our second amendment rights!

http://www.gsoss.com/index.php

It's definitely a hunting and fishing show -- not much in guns at all -- Did have some airsoft guns last year --

I took my son to it last year -- it was OK -- I may just go this year to support our 2A activists -- We need it more than ever this year

Just an FYI, the Heritage Guild has a booth selling some revolvers, 1911's, semi auto pistols, and rifles with wood furniture. There were no ARs. Also a few other gun related vendors. NJ2AS had a good day of recruiting and promoting the rally in 2/8.