rightisright

AR Mags IN STOCK

Yeah not too happy with the price but I only have 1 10rd mag and its frustrating having to keep reloading the same mag. It is what it is. Plus I keep missing those deals in the for sale section lol

I understand you, to be honest if i had only 1 mag i d fork out 30$ for the 2nd one.

Go to slickguns under AR deals and also keep an eye out

Careful... I know this allegedly says In Stock. But some of us have never received orders placed on Black Friday

And they don't answer the phone or reply to emails timely

I won't order from them again. There's a difference between coming late like PSA, and then there's never come at all.

I ordered some items from their website a while back. VFG and a cheek riser for a stock, both showed in stock. Weeks passed with no communication. Finally got through and found that the cheek riser was on back order and the said they would ship the VFG right away. A week passed and still no tracking number. I actually took a drive out to their facility to pick up my item and get a refund for the shipping etc. they gave me some free swag to make up for the inconvenience but I would never order directly from them again.

The page says orders will not ship for 2-3 months!! That's crazy by that time hopefully these mags should be down to the regular price. I paid $10.99 the other day for 10 rounders from Midway.

Good luck with that. The magazine pipeline isn't as backed up as the gun and ammo pipeline, but it is backed up and everyone's prices along the way are jacked up at least a little bit. This will calm down once the distributors can put in some decent inventory at normal prices AND have sold out their inventory with a price premium on them. That's at LEAST 6 months away assuming demand declines in a couple months. I wouldn't be surprised if it got to be a year of backorder. In that case, the odds of catching up before interim elections would be low, and if they don't go well for RKBA, demand will be back at high levels due to that.

account for inflation and mags were at record levels of chepaness, they might not be coming back. Once the 10 round limit sunset, 10 rounders were still a premium becuase they were oddball mags usually requiring more materials or labor.

Spoke with CAA at shot show, I can get as many mGs as I want, 30 to 45 days out. This will relieve itself soon with so many companies pumping out mags as fast as they can, esp with a potential ban.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2