Yeah, not much longer till Obama gets up on the pulpit again and it all goes back to hell. Not to be a wet blanket, but I think this is only the eye of the storm. Once Obama and the rest of them start their push, everything will be flying off the shelves.

Well, there's generally no change with the insanity of .223/5.56 and 9mm from what I've been tracking online and at brick and mortar. Today, two places I walked into were selling the limited amount of low-grade .223 at $1/round! I've also taken note that .308 had disappeared pretty well in desired brands and weights. What I find odd is that online retailers have been cleaned out of most calibers of ACP and popular calibers of everything else, but yet I can find it on the shelves all over in the Delaware Valley. For instance, I picked up 10 bulk boxes of CCI MiniMags today (and there were at least 25 more in the cabinet) at typical brick and mortar prices, but every online supplier had been out.

I hope so. I put in for my pistol permits in November and all I really want is a Beretta 92FS and/or a 357 Ruger revolver. I'm afraid to even go to stores to see what's left.

You should find handguns. It's the evil black rifles that are disappearing

I ordered 1000 rounds of 44magnum and 1000 rounds of 9mm today. Same brands as always, almost the same price ($1 a box more expensive than the cheapest I bought at the same place, but about the regular price).

1K of ammo for 9mm isn't anything and heck I know a lot of us either load or buy a heck of alot more than that at a time, but 1K of 44MAG goodness,,, well damn,,, take me shooting buddy.. ;)

I just checked out the Dunn's site -- Still out of stock but the price now says $189.99

I guess the $169.99 deal is done --- bummer

They used to go back and forth between those 2 prices, the 169.99 will probably be back every once in a while after all this crazy crap is over..