REQUIEMnJADED4U

Favorite TV shows current/all time

What TV shows do you guys like to watch? My favorite show of all time is Curb Your Enthusiasm. I can't get enough of that dry sarcastic sense of humor with the awkward situations. As go current shows, I'm a fan of Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead, Dexter, and Pitbulls and Paroles. I'm always told I'm missing out on Homeland, Breaking Bad, and American Horror Story.

Current is Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Falling Skies. I'm getting more interested in Revolution.

All time? As much as I hate to say this because I sound like the biggest geek: Battlestar Galactica.

But the rest would be: Jericho, Miami Vice, Tour of Duty and Airwolf. It was a shame to lose Jericho. That was one of the most interesting shows on TV. There aren't many shows where the bomb actually goes off.

Most of todays TV shows suck and just makes you look at them and say "Damn they have runout of ideas"

I strongly disagree. As far as movies go you would be correct but there are plenty of original TV shows. My favs are sons, dexter, breaking bad which are all original ideas. I love walking dead too and while its certainly not original, it is entertaining. Grew up on A-Team!!!

Current is Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Falling Skies. I'm getting more interested in Revolution.

All time? As much as I hate to say this because I sound like the biggest geek: Battlestar Galactica.

But the rest would be: Jericho, Miami Vice, Tour of Duty and Airwolf. It was a shame to lose Jericho. That was one of the most interesting shows on TV. There aren't many shows where the bomb actually goes off.

Awe man. Tour of duty was awesome. I was really young and grew up on that show even though it wasnt on too long. Guess I always liked guns.

I strongly disagree. As far as movies go you would be correct but there are plenty of original TV shows. My favs are sons, dexter, breaking bad which are all original ideas. I love walking dead too and while its certainly not original, it is entertaining.

Well, ok, Wonder Woman was good because of her body and outfit, and I Dream Of Jeannie because if you got real close to the TV you could.... LOL

Wonder what that would look like today being the biggest and best TV was a huge 19" Color TV and not that great a picture. ;)