MidwestPX

Black 15/20s are coming

Thanks for supporting us here in NJ.

Thanks for not gouging, you will have my online business for the foreseeable future.

Real stand up vendor!!

Yep. Same goes for me.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Okay, I've got about 500 to build now. Between lowers that need shipped and mags to be made, I'll be running a few days behind on shipping so bear with me please. Also, I'm low on ranger plates so that may be a bottleneck. I have a ton of them coming in next week though.

Okay, I've got about 500 to build now. Between lowers that need shipped and mags to be made, I'll be running a few days behind on shipping so bear with me please. Also, I'm low on ranger plates so that may be a bottleneck. I have a ton of them coming in next week though.

That's cool. Thanks for being a great vendor, not gouging, and providing such great customer service!

Looking to paint the FDE mags that I ordered to Black or Foliage Green. Does anybody have a tip on the best way to do it? Is primer paint and krylon the best way to go?

Yea, I think I'm going to krylon mine flat black but have been thinking about the paint flaking and what not into the lower..

On the other hand.. I have 6 other blackies that will fit into the case with rifle so I will probably just leave the FDE's stashed..

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2