RAL1979

Stag 10/30 Mags

I did not know Stag made their own mags. They used to use C-Products (YUCK) mags if you bought a complete rifle from them. Hope they are better than the C-Products one, although I'm not sure if they can compare to Magpuls.

i got an email saying it was processing on sat, my card wasn't charged yet either, but nothing on it being delivered yet

probably because today's a holiday

hope this helps

I got nothin, fugg

Orders will be processed in the order they were received. Our normal billing policies will be in effect and your payment will be processed (your order will be charged) just prior to the start of manufacturing, which is approximately two weeks before the order ships.

last time they had an update small parts orders were 6 weeks out

I'm not sure what's the deal with them. I placed an order on the 19th for a LPK and a muzzle brake. On the 31st, sent a message through their website to cancel the brake from the order. Got an updated order status on the website the next day to note cancellation on the brake. The update definitely wasn't automated. So it seems like there are ppl alive there. No confirm of order or follow-up email of part cancellation.

I have a feeling they left the channels opened to place orders but don't really have them in-stock. I was wondering that when I placed my order. There was not mention of availability or "in-stock", just that I can put it in my cart and place an order.

So many of the online vendors like Stag, DSA and PSA are caving under the demand and pressure.

I ordered a complete upper from DSA on December 31st all parts said in stock, at the time the disclaimer

they have up now was not there. 4 weeks later I get a shipping comformation and a A2 stock shows up and

nothing else. I send several e-mails and no response. I call in and get someone and they tell me that uppers

cannot be filled for at least 6 to 8 months. So I said to him why are they all currently still on sale at this time and

he could not answer. I asked to cancel the rest of the order which they did and call it a day. I logged in 2 weeks

later to my account order is still pending to be completed. Call in again speak with a different dummie and he says he cancels it. Just logged in now and guess what still shows pending. If they ship it that's fine but I sure wont be paying for it.

Stag I ordered a few parts and a LPK all showed in stock. Pistol grip shipped not LPK. Still shows in

stock but order is pending. Wont take any phone calls at this time. PSA forget it they are great unless there is

voume and pressure involved. I think some of these business need to shot down the online ordering and concentrate on filling what they can and then providing real world time lines for the suckers waiting in line. On a good note CMMG shipped 2 LPK's to me today and that was only a 4 week wait, to their credit they said it would take 4 weeks.

So many of the online vendors like Stag, DSA and PSA are caving under the demand and pressure.

I ordered a complete upper from DSA on December 31st all parts said in stock, at the time the disclaimer

they have up now was not there. 4 weeks later I get a shipping comformation and a A2 stock shows up and

nothing else. I send several e-mails and no response. I call in and get someone and they tell me that uppers

cannot be filled for at least 6 to 8 months. So I said to him why are they all currently still on sale at this time and

he could not answer. I asked to cancel the rest of the order which they did and call it a day. I logged in 2 weeks

later to my account order is still pending to be completed. Call in again speak with a different dummie and he says he cancels it. Just logged in now and guess what still shows pending. If they ship it that's fine but I sure wont be paying for it.

Stag I ordered a few parts and a LPK all showed in stock. Pistol grip shipped not LPK. Still shows in

stock but order is pending. Wont take any phone calls at this time. PSA forget it they are great unless there is

voume and pressure involved. I think some of these business need to shot down the online ordering and concentrate on filling what they can and then providing real world time lines for the suckers waiting in line. On a good note CMMG shipped 2 LPK's to me today and that was only a 4 week wait, to their credit they said it would take 4 weeks.

i just ordered an rguns upper and i feel like im gonna go down the same road :/ how can they have every 16' upper known to man available yet no one else has anything hmmmm. they arnt charging me so we will jus see how it goes

I have one on order with Rguns as well since Jan 7th, the only difference with them is they said it's going to

be 4-6 weeks before anything moves possible a bit longer right from the start. I saved a lot of money going

with them instead os DSA so I cannot complain and they did not charge up front. If nothing in another 2 weeks which will be almost 8 weeks then I may give a call over there.

I have one on order with Rguns as well since Jan 7th, the only difference with them is they said it's going to

be 4-6 weeks before anything moves possible a bit longer right from the start. I saved a lot of money going

with them instead os DSA so I cannot complain and they did not charge up front. If nothing in another 2 weeks which will be almost 8 weeks then I may give a call over there.

yes very true! question did you order an upper with a flash hider? are they pinned from them? i asked in the comments or special instructions box if it could be removed and deducted from total cost... we will see

Im not sure if they offer that service or would be willing to do it right now, I ordered the A2 20" pencil barrel upper with the triangle

hand guards, wanted something that looked Vintage Vietnam. I have a spare A2 front site post that I nutered and a tig welder. It's being shipped to my cousin in PA for the nutering. However my house may sell faster then they ship it too me so I maybe living in PA.

Im not sure if they offer that service or would be willing to do it right now, I ordered the A2 20" pencil barrel upper with the triangle

hand guards, wanted something that looked Vintage Vietnam. I have a spare A2 front site post that I nutered and a tig welder. It's being shipped to my cousin in PA for the nutering. However my house may sell faster then they ship it too me so I maybe living in PA.

yea its a lil much to ask for any kinda service right now even thought it may just be a few left handed screw turns :/

i have read some horrible things about this company and i just really hope that 4 weeks dosnt pass and then they say oh there not in stock or something like that... basically a lot of companies inventories are linked to their web site and something about theirs tells me it isn't...

The horriable reviews come from their attitudes not so much their service or product, that being said politness is

important to me espically when I am spending money with you. As far as their site they do have a good amount

of products listed out of service, including all lower receivers and many of their barrels since Jan 1st. We shall

see, I am in no huge rush but will call in a week or 2 to find out.