M4BGRINGO

Who wants to live in WV?

FWD: FWD: RE: RE: Man, what an awful, awful photo shop.

Of course, you're gonna need a lot of people with a CCW in the prescription pill abuse capital of the USA and second poorest state in the country.

Wow, who pissed in your Cheerios?

NJ is soooo much better, just look at what shining examples Camden and Newark are!

A friend of mine lives their, we were hunting and shooting buddy's for years.. we have been talking on facebook and he was saying he wants to shoot a uspsa match with me next time he is here..

Asked about my belt and mag pouches and sent him the link, said it was a bit expensive for a government worker.. Guess the SS don't pay so well..

FWD: FWD: RE: RE: Man, what an awful, awful photo shop.

Of course, you're gonna need a lot of people with a CCW in the prescription pill abuse capital of the USA and second poorest state in the country.

Should check you facts before you dig... W. Virginia is not the "capital" of prescription abuse of the USA. Not even close, and hasn't been. 2011 data (2012 not compiled yet), has W. Virginia at #21. Oregon tops the list. Data quickly found on NSDUH website. Regarding financial state, W. Virginia is the 4th poorest based on 2011 data, behind Mississippi, Arkansas, and Tennessee, also quickly found via the Census Bureau.

We have a beautiful place in Nicholas County that we will be moving to as soon as we can get the NJ house on the market and sold. Beautiful state, folks are real nice, and take their gun rights seriously. And one other thing...our property taxes for a new solid wood (modern log cabin) 3 bedroom, 2 bath, with a detached 2 car garage on a beautiful 2 acres out in the woods, is right around $800 per year.

Almost heaven for sure!

Should check you facts before you dig... W. Virginia is not the "capital" of prescription abuse of the USA. Not even close, and hasn't been. 2011 data (2012 not compiled yet), has W. Virginia at #21. Oregon tops the list. Data quickly found on NSDUH website. Regarding financial state, W. Virginia is the 4th poorest based on 2011 data, behind Mississippi, Arkansas, and Tennessee, also quickly found via the Census Bureau.

Thank you. Last I had read was an article about the prescription abuse situation in WV, it was in Playboy back in 2011 or 2010 I think. So I suppose the data has changed a bit.

Thank you. Last I had read was an article about the prescription abuse situation in WV, it was in Playboy back in 2011 or 2010 I think. So I suppose the data has changed a bit.

LOL! I'm certainly well aware of the perception of W.Va. I carried it myself till living there for a number of years. There are areas that fit the stereotypes for sure, but there is also some of the most beautiful country you can find and fantastic people too, and they do take their gun rights seriously! I miss my resident CCW...

Seems like you've never been to WV. Beautiful state with a lot of great people. It's a shame we judge a state based on bias and a select portion of the population. That would be like everyone judging jersey based off our worst (Camden, Newark, etc...). I spent 5 great years in the state of WV and made many great friends including the ones that introduced me to firearms and shooting.

Seems like you've never been to WV. Beautiful state with a lot of great people. It's a shame we judge a state based on bias and a select portion of the population. That would be like everyone judging jersey based off our worst (Camden, Newark, etc...). I spent 5 great years in the state of WV and made many great friends including the ones that introduced me to firearms and shooting.

Hey, at least they voted for the lesser of the 2 evils in 2012 (Romney).

Would like to know why WV has voted for Democrats in the Senate for all of eternity, but never a Dem President?

I would think because WV is a very blue collar state, and most people there would vote Democrat on state level because of strong support for their labor unions in the coal mines and such. On the national level, they would likely vote Republican since they are probably culturally conservative there.

Would like to know why WV has voted for Democrats in the Senate for all of eternity, but never a Dem President? Maybe this will finally change with that back stabber Joe Manchin saying hes on board with an assault weapons ban.

Look up "Southern Democrat." It's probably one of the last places they exist. They are essentially Republicans (the Republicans before Republicans became big-government police state fascists.)

Love going to WV for work. Great people, fantastic outdoor adventures, beautiful mountains. Some serious folks down there, I have seen all kinds and each encounter has been original. Made some great friends and met some people i would not wish on my worst enemy.

And yes... I am always looking for property in the eastern mountains of WV.