millsan1

Seattle gun buy back goes well

($100 for handguns, shotguns and rifles, and $200 for assault weapons)

i wonder if anyone showed up with a rock painted black and tried to get $200 for their assault rock.

anyway its good for some slightly good news for a change. a lot of people got a fair deal instead of getting terribly ripped off, and those buyers probably still ended up with a good deal. everyone happy. and antis get to sit and grind their teeth. plotting no doubt, pointing fingers at the "evil loophole" that allows gang members to fill the trunks of their cars with machine guns and RPGs, and kills Santa Clause and Big Bird. but for the moment freedom wins one small battle. :drinks:

I guess as long as youre not buying a handgun here and can legally transfer its legit, but yeah pd here would try to screw up your year for friggin with their buybacks. I also gather the second this hits the news, the "gun show loophole" as they deem it, would be legislatively slammed shut for private ftf sales in nj

I did this at the last gun buy back in New Brunswick a few months ago. Unfortunately there was nothing that I was looking for in terms of a long gun. Several of them were in complete disrepair. I am kicking myself for not going down to the one this past weekend, apparently over 1000 guns were turned over. I'm sure there were some nice ones.

I guess as long as youre not buying a handgun here and can legally transfer its legit, but yeah pd here would try to screw up your year for friggin with their buybacks. I also gather the second this hits the news, the "gun show loophole" as they deem it, would be legislatively slammed shut for private ftf sales in nj

Even if you were buying a handgun, if you have a permit and are more than 30 days out from your last purchase, it would be legal. Transportation of a handgun is legal from a place of purchase, the only people breaking the law are the dopes standing in the "buy back" line.

Even if you were buying a handgun, if you have a permit and are more than 30 days out from your last purchase, it would be legal. Transportation of a handgun is legal from a place of purchase, the only people breaking the law are the dopes standing in the "buy back" line.

But wait! Wasn't there a royal decree modifying that law to account for buy backs?