tennturk

-1 GregV

Nothing yet. It looks like he's been offline since Jan 28 2013 04:57 PM.

Ok. Will be keeping an eye on this. Has he responded to any calls or text's? Hope there wasn't a family problem or an accident that's keeping him from communicating with you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, if the guy in a car accident or had a heart attack, I'd like to know. I mean if he is just a douche that bailed, that's one thing or if something happened to him, then it's another.

Keep an eye on it? Is this a formal investigation? He didn't show up or contact me, the sale never took place, sh*t happens and I'm over it. That's pretty much the end of it.

No dude, but nothing against you or him, but if something really did happen to him or his family and you put it out there that he's not someone to do business with, well it would be nice to know for future reference.

Now if he's just someone who bailed on ya, well -1000 and we will all know, but I'd rather give the benefit of doubt being you have lost contact with him from what it sounds like.

Ya see where I'm coming from?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yes I understand. What's you etiquette for waiting to call someone out? I put it up immediately to give him a chance to make it right or explain what went wrong. This isn't to bash him.

You look at feedback the wrong way. You don't leave a -1 in order to get it resolved. You leave it after you can't get it resolved. The whole "immediately" is the issue in my view. If he made the deal with you, he should honor it.

There's nothing to look into!!!!!!! He either explains what happened or he doesn't. If its an acceptable excuse the -1 goes away. Why is this turning into CSI?!

To get the entire picture. Posting a -1 without knowing the entire picture is quite gray. Especially if he has done other deals in the past with no issues. I want to make sure he is ok, and if the deal was agreed upon, why it did not happen, to let others know.

Sent Greg a pm. Bad deals are very seldom here, and anytime it happens, we take it seriously.

^^^ why??

If this doesnt constitute negative feedback someone please explain what does. Or do we just not give negative feedback here?

If you have absolutely no conditions where you would accept something going wrong and be willing to work it out... well, don't do business with anyone, you are a fundamentally unreasonable human being and will be disappointed.

If, like most people, you can imagine situations where you would basically say "wow, yeah that sucked, I understand why you didn't make the meet up and were hard to get in touch with," then you should probably attempt to get in contact with the person.

Example. Dude gets in a serious car accident on the way to the meet up. Missing the appointment is reasonable if you left after an hour and he was still trying ot get a tow/filling out accident reports/trying to find a ride, etc. Missing it and being unreachable immediately is reasonable if he wound up in the hospital for a couple of days. If he's out of action, yes, posting a -1 is not out of whack after a little wait and an attempt to contact, to be removed later once things are explained.

From the OPs post, he's basically describing what could be summed up as the guy being unreachable for about an hour, so don't do business with him.

He didnt say dont do business with him. He stated the facts and left appropriate feedback. I for one appreciate his honesty. The guy didnt show, he coulda called or texted him and said hey look this happened not gonna make it. He didnt do that, he didnt answer his phone he bailed on the deal. Stop being so naive and coming up with ridiculous scenarios as to why he didnt show. There was no car accident there was no emergency the guy just didnt show. -1 for him

WTF where are you guys coming up with this stuff? Stop jumping to conclusions and just let it play out. He'll tell his side if and when he wants to.

Really?

Don't get me wrong. I see your point. I would be a little miffed too. I hope for his sake that he did just blow you off and nothing happened. You just came off as a unconcerned person is all.