hd2000fxdl

How many people want to give up cigarettes or cigars??

How is the vapordudes texas tuff pro3 tank for my ego

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Also If you want to order and catch it late night after they reset the daily limit... You can enter a coupon code and get 40% off your entire order for a first time buyer. I'm holding out until the tanks come in.

They used to have a jolt juice with caffeine. I'm guessing they aren't allowed to sell it anymore.

You know I've been thinking about trying to quit smoking. I've tried ecigs but they have all be crappy ones from convenience stores. This whole thread has me confused as hell. Can someone just post a few links and say buy these things and some liquid and you're good to go?

You know I've been thinking about trying to quit smoking. I've tried ecigs but they have all be crappy ones from convenience stores. This whole thread has me confused as hell. Can someone just post a few links and say buy these things and some liquid and you're good to go?

Haha, working on it now. I'm trying to compile a list to post. I will most likely be putting an order in for some Evics batteries. These are top of the line variable voltage. You can plug them into your computer and see a chart of your usage and program certain setting. 7 would be already accounted for. 3 would be available at cost. I'll compile the specifics shortly. It's been a crazy night and I just got home from some side work.

I've been waiting for them to come into stock for weeks now.... They look very promising. I need a Pyrex tank to vape my mad Murdoch radiator pluid. It will melt my plastic tank.

They are in stock and it says i need a syringe to fill?

Ahh I see now. I had to switch from the mobile site.

I'm holding off on ordering right now, in extremely limited on funds right now.

My tubing bender is most likely sold. They are waiting in their tax return to buy it. I have enough juice and nova heads to last me a while. I don't think I've spent a penny on anything this month. I bought 90ml of juice last month and some replacement atomizers. I just really want to vape my pluid in a tank... Dripping does it no justice. post-5695-136020545539_thumb.jpg

post-5695-136020547437_thumb.jpg

Okay so Should I try that one out? I could order one of each tank to see. You all really got me interested on taking it to the next level.

Yea the best thing is to make small orders of hardware and juice. Find a setup that works for you and stock up.

The Texas tanks have good reviews, so does there juice.

I have to stop as well. I enjoy my American Spirit Organic full flavored.LOL...

Let me ask you, is this a safe product? What am I inhaling? I keep thinking of 'slow lead' from the Chinese to poison us...

There are Chinese juices in the market, I try to avoid them. They don't follow the same FDA requirements for the vegetable glycerine that the US does.

-----------------------------------------------------

What Does %PG/%VG Mean? how to choose?

E-liquid is a mixture of varying amounts of about 4 different ingredients. Water, Nicotine, PG (propylene glycol) or VG (vegetable glycerin) and flavoring. Some liquids can have additional ingredients, but for the most part, these are the main ingredients to all e-liquid.

The amount of nicotine is dependent on the strength of nicotine in your e-liquid, but let’s say it is around 10% nicotine. Somewhere around 10% of your e-liquid will be flavoring. And depending on how you like your vape, that determines the percentage of PG and VG in your e-liquid.

What's the difference between PG eliquid, VG e-liquid, PG/VG Mix?

Vegetable Glycerin (VG) e-liquid is a thick, a little sweet liquid. VG e-liquid produces luscious clouds of vapor. VG e-liquid also imparts a sweeter taste to your liquid.

Propylene Glycol (PG) e-liquid is a much thinner liquid. PG e-liquid produces more of a “throat hit” than VG e-liquid does, which simulates the feel of smoking better. PG e-liquid also has a higher rate of sensitivity for some people, meaning that some people just can’t use PG in their vape.

PG e-liquid tends to give you a better throat hit and a lot more flavor. VG e-liquid on the other hand, allows your atomizer to produce a lot more vapor. Now, VG e-liquid is a thicker and more sticky fluid, and although most people do not show signs of allergy with VG, there are minority groups who complain about having phlegm buildup in their throats. The more VG e-liquid you use, the less of a throat hit you’re going to get – that’s the general idea.

60%/40% mix of VG and PG in your e-liquid can produce great vapor and more flavor. If you like, you can tend to use mix of both PG and VG in particular ratios, such as 70%VG/30%PG. This is the optimum ratio for most each uses as it provides a nice throw hit, good flavor as well as tons of vapor production.

which is safer to inhale?

Both VG and PG are used in a variety of foods that you consume on a daily basis, and are deemed quite safe. However, in some small cases, people have experienced allergic reactions to propylene glycol, the most common is skin rash. However this is not a big deal and there is nothing a little bit of skin moisturizer cannot solve.So which is better, VG or PG? The answer is “neither” – you will need both in most cases, to get the best of both worlds. Some prefer vaping 100%VG-only and some 100% PG-only liquids.

There are Chinese juices in the market, I try to avoid them. They don't follow the same FDA requirements for the vegetable glycerine that the US does.

-----------------------------------------------------

What Does %PG/%VG Mean? how to choose?

E-liquid is a mixture of varying amounts of about 4 different ingredients. Water, Nicotine, PG (propylene glycol) or VG (vegetable glycerin) and flavoring. Some liquids can have additional ingredients, but for the most part, these are the main ingredients to all e-liquid.

The amount of nicotine is dependent on the strength of nicotine in your e-liquid, but let’s say it is around 10% nicotine. Somewhere around 10% of your e-liquid will be flavoring. And depending on how you like your vape, that determines the percentage of PG and VG in your e-liquid.

What's the difference between PG eliquid, VG e-liquid, PG/VG Mix?

Vegetable Glycerin (VG) e-liquid is a thick, a little sweet liquid. VG e-liquid produces luscious clouds of vapor. VG e-liquid also imparts a sweeter taste to your liquid.

Propylene Glycol (PG) e-liquid is a much thinner liquid. PG e-liquid produces more of a “throat hit” than VG e-liquid does, which simulates the feel of smoking better. PG e-liquid also has a higher rate of sensitivity for some people, meaning that some people just can’t use PG in their vape.

PG e-liquid tends to give you a better throat hit and a lot more flavor. VG e-liquid on the other hand, allows your atomizer to produce a lot more vapor. Now, VG e-liquid is a thicker and more sticky fluid, and although most people do not show signs of allergy with VG, there are minority groups who complain about having phlegm buildup in their throats. The more VG e-liquid you use, the less of a throat hit you’re going to get – that’s the general idea.

60%/40% mix of VG and PG in your e-liquid can produce great vapor and more flavor. If you like, you can tend to use mix of both PG and VG in particular ratios, such as 70%VG/30%PG. This is the optimum ratio for most each uses as it provides a nice throw hit, good flavor as well as tons of vapor production.

which is safer to inhale?

Both VG and PG are used in a variety of foods that you consume on a daily basis, and are deemed quite safe. However, in some small cases, people have experienced allergic reactions to propylene glycol, the most common is skin rash. However this is not a big deal and there is nothing a little bit of skin moisturizer cannot solve.So which is better, VG or PG? The answer is “neither” – you will need both in most cases, to get the best of both worlds. Some prefer vaping 100%VG-only and some 100% PG-only liquids.

Bravo sir!

That's a perfect description.

Lol...... I'm going to have to make up a tutorial haha.

If it looks like a cigarette... Pass on it

If it looks like a light saber..... It should work great lol

post-5695-136021017026_thumb.jpg

post-5695-136021017609_thumb.jpg

Is an ego pass through in the "lightsaber" group as its small to a lot of other vapes and you mentioned the one you can plug into the computer and get use stats how are they and price on them?

Is an ego pass through in the "lightsaber" group as its small to a lot of other vapes and you mentioned the one you can plug into the computer and get use stats how are they and price on them?

My backup that I wouldn't leave home without is my 950 mah passthrough.

I have to get an updated price from the manufacturer on the Evics. Last invoice I got from them listed it at $49ish. At a minimum order of 10 units and shipping calculated in, they come to about $60ea

They are selling at anywhere from $99-$150. I seen a site last night listing them for $65 but it was a preorder and didnt include shipping cost.

I'm really trying to locate a shop local that has them. I really would like to get my hands on one prior to purchasing.

Quit the cigs about 20 years ago. It was tough at first. I smoke womans underwear only now. I sniff them first to make sure its the good stuff. Recently had a cancer screening and no problems.

Doesn't the lace tickle your nose?

Congrats on giving them up!! I tried almost everything, my ecig is the only thing that worked. It also broke the habit of taking a smoke break, that was one of the hardest things to overcome.

Didn't read the entire thread, but I quit using e-cigs over a year ago. If you stick with em they really do the job.

Right now I'm vaping with a volcano lavatube... if you haven't tried the variable voltage mods I really suggest you do. They are great.

Didn't read the entire thread, but I quit using e-cigs over a year ago. If you stick with em they really do the job.

Right now I'm vaping with a volcano lavatube... if you haven't tried the variable voltage mods I really suggest you do. They are great.

Congrats!!

I'm just over 2 months, no urges to smoke. The smell of it now drives me nuts! If someone walks inside after smoking I can smell it from across the room.

You never realize how bad you may have smelled to a non smoker until you stop smoking.

I quit year and a half ago, after 22 years of smoking. It was the hardest thing I've ever done, but also the best. I took a full year for all thoughts of cigarettes to go away, but only a couple of months to be comfortable in not smoking. I quit cold turkey, without anything - It was the only way for me. I kept hanging out with smokers the whole time, so that I get used to smoke around me without doing it myself. Now I also have $300 more a month to spend on my bike, guns, electronics, whatever.

I think the real danger in eCigarettes or those vapor things is that while you get rid of the nicotine, you never get rid of the habit and are always in danger in slipping back into it. I've seen it happen. So my suggestion - just quit. Not because anyone is telling you, but for yourself. I really didn't think my life would improve so much by cutting out cigarettes. I did it only because I hated being dependent on something, but it turned out to be so much more than that.

So where is this list of decent items that i should buy someone point me in the right direction please.

It's been the last two days from hell.

I didn't get time to work on anything regarding suggestions today.

A few things to make it easier.

What are you looking to spend?

What kind of juice would you prefer? Menthol, full flavor. Tobacco, fruit, desert, beverage? There are many flavors and nicotine levels. How many cigs do you smoke a day?

Do you want a one stop shop? Or are you willing to source from 1-3 different suppliers?

What kind of juice would you prefer? Menthol, full flavor. Tobacco, fruit, desert, beverage? There are many flavors and nicotine levels. How many cigs do you smoke a day?

Do you want a one stop shop? Or are you willing to source from 1-3 different suppliers?

to start id like to keep it under $150. willing to go more if you suggest something and its just plain better

im open to all flavors. ill try them all until i find what i like.

doesnt matter. i want the best bang for my buck.

id like to keep everything on the smaller side. some of the pictures here make it seem like these things can be quite large. id like to keep it in my pocket...

Whats your favorite Menthol either outright or self mixed if you do menthol?