checko

spikes dynacomp

This is my first AR so I didn't really understand what the Dynacomp did until I shot a non compensated AR15.

It makes a big difference. The recoil has a more backwards motion rather than upward. If that makes sense.

523099_522037317813209_1876116256_n.jpg

This is my first AR so I didn't really understand what the Dynacomp did until I shot a non compensated AR15.

It makes a big difference. The recoil has a more backwards motion rather than upward. If that makes sense.

523099_522037317813209_1876116256_n.jpg

Does this increase felt recoil? Not that 5.56 has a lot to begin with

Thanks gentlemen, I just ordered one from brownells as well. Looks like they were the only ones that had them.

When I ordered my BCM 14.5 upper I mistakenly ordered it with the unpinned flash hider on it instead of the pinned bcm comp. I freaked out a little because they couldnt change it and everything was out of stock. Luckily I remembered that it was the unpinned hider and I had it sent to my families house instead of cancelling it. When it comes in I'll just take the upper and comp to a smith and have him pin it on and viola! legal upper.

I'm thinking of using they guy at Rahway Firearms Guild. Anyone else in the central jersey area recommended?

Does this increase felt recoil? Not that 5.56 has a lot to begin with

Can't really comment since I have very limited experience with ARs.

I only shot back to back a couple times with mine and a buddy's

who has a bull barrel.

I dont think it's possible to order a 14.5 inch upper without the brake being permanently installed. When you get it you might be in for a little surprise.

It is. An upper receiver isn't regulated as its not a "gun" until you attach a lower. Also if you have a nfa tax stamp its not an issue either. Since I sent it to another house with no lowers its just a hunk of steel and aluminium.

Got my comp, bravo company upper and str stock in the mail today! First impressions of the dynacomp is it seems sturdy enough, not impressed by the finish, couple of the edges arent completely blued. My guns arent safe queens so its not a big deal to me.

I like the STR, but I think position 3 is a little to long for me. I need another stock for my other rifle now so I just ordered another STR set up. I think I'll have this one pinned in position 2 for my 14.5 inch upper and keep the position 3 on my 16 inch.

Anyone know if the gunsmith at Rahway Firearms Guild works on Saturday? I'd like to take my stuff in to get squared away

I have one on a 16" midlength. Has less muzzle flash than having nothing on the end of the barrel. Was happy to see that it wasn't any louder than a non muzzle deviced barrel. Muzzle rise was slightly abated as well.