MeanderingCuban

Hello from Bergen County

Hi all,

I'm new to the forums and firearms. I received my FID card and purchase permits about a month ago and now own a hand gun, shotgun and rifle (which will be made illegal in a few months I'm sure). As for the current rampage against law biding firearms owners, I have contacted every single Representative, legislator, the Governor and yep, even the Whitehouse. Only one Representative personally emailed me back. I'm disgusted with what is going on now. I have lived in the US for over 30 years and the start of all these feel good, knee jerk reaction, uneducated emotional crowd pleasing laws are the sure signs of a communist movement. I lived in a communist country so I know the signs.

Call, write, fax, email every rep you can think of. I have been doing so even when I was stuck in the hospital. Do not comply because your going to need your firearms..believe me.

Thanks to all. So where do most of us Bergen County firearms owners go shooting? I've been driving down to the Fort Dix Range as a buddy of mine lives near there.

Welcome from Ramsey! Where to go depends on your location. I'm fortunate to live in a town that uses the Waldwick range for police qualifications. The agreement amongst the towns that use that range allows a limited number of non-Waldwick residents each year to apply for membership. Check the the Waldwick Pistol and Rifle Club web page to see if you reside in one of those towns. Pistols and pistol caliber rifles only, but you can also test out your shotgun if need be.

Good luck, and welcome!