Sign in to follow this  
Wile E Coyote

And the hits keep on coming from the SL Editorial Board

Check it out here.

I know it's been gone over a thousand times with the Star Ledger, but these generic "Board" editorials never cease to amaze me. It's almost like they write these, they end up so ridiculous that no one wants to put their name on it, so they go with the "SL Editoral Board" instead.

its funny that the "author" says that the vast majority of these bills will save lives and are common sense..

in fact, they are the exact opposite of "common sense". they are "feel good with no real effect" bills.. but non-gun owners dont really want to hear that.

I will not have the SL (or basically any newspaper) delivered even when they offer free or reduced rates. It's basically litterbox material.

^^^^^THIS!^^^^

NO newspaper has gotten money outta me for a couple decades now! IF I want to glance at a paper, I'll borrow one or see it at the coffee shop, otherwise they can go F themselves!

i think its gonna come down to Christie signing a bill or not. if he does, i hope it sinks his chances to become president. with our rights deminishing daily, WTF would be the reason to choose a RHINO instead of a demo? -they r both the same!

Governor Round Boy lost his chance when he caressed OhBlowMe after Sandy. He has NO chances of the presidency.

He really HAD to do this to ensure NJ got its piece of the FEMA money in a timely fashion. That is my take anyway. I hope I am right for the sake of all the people who lost everything in the storm.

He really HAD to do this to ensure NJ got its piece of the FEMA money in a timely fashion. That is my take anyway. I hope I am right for the sake of all the people who lost everything in the storm.

From out of state, the news is that the hard hit areas still look like bombs hit them. Whats the local scoop?

Also, Christie has proven time and time again to be at best a RINO, especially in regards to guns. Also, people dont forget his RNC performance where he spoke at length about Chris Christie.

From out of state, the news is that the hard hit areas still look like bombs hit them. Whats the local scoop?

Also, Christie has proven time and time again to be at best a RINO, especially in regards to guns. Also, people dont forget his RNC performance where he spoke at length about Chris Christie.

It's not pretty. People are rebuilding and I know one of the ladies who is organizing volunteers for a lot of cleanup for bit by bit areas. Shit is still washing on the beaches, people are highly concerned about the repairs and cleanup not getting fixed by the Tourist season, and people still have messed up homes.

Governor Round Boy lost his chance when he caressed OhBlowMe after Sandy. He has NO chances of the presidency.

Not really true. Playing the electoral map game is all about the pink and lavender states, not the hard red or blue. THe last couple go rounds, lots of those pastel states went for Obama, he's hardly the poison pill you think he is. Probably not even for running in primaries. The GOP fund raising machine might be a different story, but if they want someone who owes them in office after they spent all their money, they WILL have to fund a ticket that gives them some electoral options.

Not really true. Playing the electoral map game is all about the pink and lavender states, not the hard red or blue. THe last couple go rounds, lots of those pastel states went for Obama, he's hardly the poison pill you think he is. Probably not even for running in primaries. The GOP fund raising machine might be a different story, but if they want someone who owes them in office after they spent all their money, they WILL have to fund a ticket that gives them some electoral options.

Christie is not very well regarded outside the Garden State. Dont think the national GOP will hitch it's wagon to a losing proposition AGAIN (then again, third time's the charm). He is in no way a Conservative.