Kingsoverqueens

Show of hands....

Who else here has a wife who will change up your shit at home all in the name of "Dr. Oz says?"

Just this morning I went looking for a chewable viteman C tablet and...nope, jar has been banished. According to my wife Dr. Oz says they are poison and you should get your vitamens from food.

It's every frikken day.

I swear, I want to punch him in the neck.

No, but this time they are right. The pills aren't poison, but you SHOULD get vitamins from food, nothing new here. Tell her that means she can't just pick up a bucket of chicken on the the way home now, there needs to be some thoughtful cooking if she's gonna take away the pills.

You can actually over dose on Vitamin C all though it is next to impossible. That said I have a buddy that fights MMA and is a health freak. He has told me about case studies in Germany were they have fought cancer with next to deadly levels of Vitamin C and it worked. Hell he fights staph infections with only garlic and clears it up faster than the other fighters DR's. Who the hell knows.

I use 3000 to 4000mg of C to fight colds, and proved to myself that it works...I just dont take it every day....since you get your C from food and a normal multivitamin....

...I guess if my wife did that then I would pull the bullets on a few of my cartridges and make sure there was powder in them....