AverageJoe

Oaks, PA Gun Show 3/8-10

I will say though that there is a bigfoot sighting. By that I mean, there was a vendor that actually had a Kel Tec KSG for sale, asking $2500. Even had a sign up that said that to even handle the gun would be $1, refundable if you bought it. I would've taken a pic to show you but they don't like/allow that. Someone who was there, back me up so people don't think I'm making this up, LOL!!!

Seriously, agree on ammo prices but I couldn't believe the prices of rifles either, especially AK's. Cheapest I saw was for $750 I think but most were in the $900 to over $1100 range. Crazy. And even worse was if you wanted a PS90. Saw three for sale there, one asking for $2000 and the other two asking for $3000. Yikes!

Well at least pistols seem to be moving though, I remember walking by full display cases in the morning and then walking by the late afternoon and seeing them down quite a few. Speaking of pistols, did anyone else catch that one "hybrid" shall we say of a 1911 lower attached to some sort of rifle upper? Was considered a rifle but talk about an odd bird...

It's probably too late in the morning to help anyone, but FYI - PICs has been down all morning.

Kinda odd ... I heard vendors still telling people at 1400 that it was still down ...it was insanely crowded...can only imagine "all the children saved" by the unfortunate situation of pics being down lol... Almost like the ever growing waiting period for our nics check

A $1 handling fee?

That's brilliant!

Yeah just guessing dealer cost on it was $5-600... And with a $2500 price tag ...not many buyers but for $1 all the people that have never gotten to handle one wouldn't mind paying it to play... So they could potentially over the 3day event pay for the cost of it... It is pretty crafty lol

I will say though that there is a bigfoot sighting. By that I mean, there was a vendor that actually had a Kel Tec KSG for sale, asking $2500. Even had a sign up that said that to even handle the gun would be $1, refundable if you bought it. I would've taken a pic to show you but they don't like/allow that. Someone who was there, back me up so people don't think I'm making this up, LOL!!!

Seriously, agree on ammo prices but I couldn't believe the prices of rifles either, especially AK's. Cheapest I saw was for $750 I think but most were in the $900 to over $1100 range. Crazy. And even worse was if you wanted a PS90. Saw three for sale there, one asking for $2000 and the other two asking for $3000. Yikes!

Well at least pistols seem to be moving though, I remember walking by full display cases in the morning and then walking by the late afternoon and seeing them down quite a few. Speaking of pistols, did anyone else catch that one "hybrid" shall we say of a 1911 lower attached to some sort of rifle upper? Was considered a rifle but talk about an odd bird...

if you gave him a dollar to handle it could your buddies your with also handle it after it was given to you? or would that be a straw handle ?

We got powder, primers and bullets , non crazy prices all at one table.

.22 ammo was at post nuclear prices.

Thunderbolt .22LR (500) $55 ... Crazy

Federal 510 (525) $ 73 ....f'crazy

did you pee on it?

i woulda stuck my finger down my throat and threw up all my beef sticks on it and said whoops and walked away, really sorry sir but that happens every time i stick my finger down my throat