DirtyDigz

NJ2AS Rally on Tue 3/19 in Kenilworth, NJ

http://www.nj2as.com...de=EventDetails

FAITH, FAMILY, FREEDOM, AND

THE SECOND AMENDMENT

The New Jersey Second Amendment Society (NJ2AS) in conjunction with the women of “The Last Civil Right” will be conducting a press conference and reception on the topic of the rights protected by the Second Amendment and how they are not only compatible with, but also critically important to Faith, Family and Freedom in our communities and neighborhoods.

It is IMPERATIVE that our Mayors, Legislators, U.S. Congressmen and Senators, political candidates and party committee members attend this critically important event. The speakers will have a great deal of essential information on a number of subjects related to the underlying causes of violence and how we can address them together as a community. The significance of your rights as protected by the Second Amendment to the Constitution will be discussed in extensive detail.

Speakers include Pastor Shannon Wright, Author Babette Holder-Youngberg, Author Kuuleme Stephens, Family Activist Carolee Adams, Reverend Kenn Blanchard (a.k.a. Black Man With A Gun), and NJ2AS President Frank Fiamingo.

The event will be held at the VFW Hall on 33 South 21st Street in Kenilworth, NJ 07033 on Tuesday evening, March 19, 2013 starting at 6:00 PM sharp. Light refreshments will be served, and the event is free and open to the interested public throughout the state. *ALL* are encouraged to attend.

* PLEASE REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT - SEATS ARE LIMITED*

Although this event is FREE, you must register, THANK YOU

*** RALLY WITH ME THIS TUESDAY EVENING, MARCH 19, 2013 AT 6:00 PM AT THE KENILWORTH VFW HALL!

Why is this a RALLY? BECAUSE THE PRESS WILL BE THERE! and THEY WILL BE LOOKING FOR A REASON to say we *FAILED*!!! They will *WANT* to say - SEE, THEY *ARE* JUST A BUNCH OF FAT OLD WHITE GUYS! They will want to say that *WE* want to *STAY* that way. THAT IS *NOT* TRUE, SO LET'S NOT LET THEM SAY IT!

IT IS NOT TRUE and *I* intend to make that point *CLEAR*. I *NEED* you all to REGISTER and ATTEND this event - WOMEN, MEN, VETERANS, LAW ENFORCEMENT, BLACKS, WHITES, HISPANICS, ASIANS, HAWAIIANS, ESKIMOS.

The NJ2AS is an ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORT - perhaps the *LAST* resort here in New Jersey. We HAVE next to *NO* gun rights. We can *NOT* protect our families BEYOND OUR DOORSTEP!!!! *REALLY*??? How *LONG* are we going to PUT UP WITH THAT?

NOW IS THE TIME FOLKS! When I put out a CALL TO ACTION, there is a valid *REASON*. Yes, I *KNOW* that I ask a *LOT* of you. I ask you to take time away from your everyday lives, from your work, from your families, from your leisure time.

Once again, I ask you to trust me that we are making an IMPORTANT STATEMENT this Tuesday. The statement is that "WE THE PEOPLE OF NJ HAVE HAD *ENOUGH* AND THAT WE ARE *UNITED* IN OUR *RESOLVE* TO NOT ONLY *RETAIN*, BUT TO RESTORE OUR RIGHTS TO THEIR PROPER STATUS HERE IN NEW JERSEY TOWNS and *CITIES* AND ACROSS THIS WONDERFUL NATION"!

For details about this event please visit this site:

http://www.nj2as.com/ EVENTS?eventId=648237&EventView Mode=EventDetails

And for additional inspiration, I recommend the following short video:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ 9RABZq5IoaQ?feature=player_embedded

Thank you,

Frank Jack Fiamingo

President - NJ2AS

"NOW IS THE TIME"!!!

Was a great meeting, one of the best! Great speeches and presentations by all the speakers. Was especially great since it was the next town over from me.

DirtyDigz, I was on the right side as well, by the snacks, wearing a black sweater.

Can't beat the $1 drafts either, gotta love the VFW!

Oscar-

It was a great event. It was nice to see some familiar faces (Rallies) and to meet some new people.

I was on the left of the room second table with a blue shirt.

I have to get more of my friends to the range and the ones that are into firearms active. It seems that most are of the opinion that the bills are going to be passed and this is the way life is going to be. So "Get in before they are gone" is the mantra of most.