Walt of Destiny

We need gun owners to run for state office!

Hudson Valley Republican assemblyman arrested on pot charge

http://nyp.st/Wt85wq

Short version: idiot NY assemblyman that is a republican and elected with the help of the tea party, got caught with pot after he voted against legalizing pot. Among other things.

All politicians suck. We have to mobilize coherent, pro 2a people to run for state office. How did this idiot get elected? It would be funny if these people didn't vote on laws to limit our freedoms.

We need to stand together.

I wouldn't let these clowns order lunch.

The particular skill set necessary to be a successful politician in New Jersey is not usually present in the average legal gun owner but rather in the opposite.

I think I know what you meant, but am afraid to comment. So, what do you mean exactly?

Politicians have more in common with those who can source,buy,own and use guns illegally that with one of us.

I dont know if you attended the NJ2AS meeting last year in south jersey at SJSC but the guest speaker was Nelson Albano (D) assemblyman and Pro 2A guy , what he basically said was many times he stood up against other Dems about gun laws and was told by other dems to basically give it up and forget about passing Pro 2A stuff like CCW , That is why his carry bill still sits and waits .............So basically we need to get a TON of more 2A guys elected

I think I know what you meant, but am afraid to comment. So, what do you mean exactly?

If your "policy" does nothing more than disarm law-abiding folk and make it easier for the law-breaking animals to have you out-gunned and at their mercy, who are your policies helping?

The problem is that common sense is not very common. These arguments are self-evident. No one can deny the reasoning and logic. Yet they are still going full steam ahead with more laws that do nothing to protect the law-abiding. You could say that those 24 bills collectively are the "homocidal maniac protection act" because that is what they are.

If your "policy" does nothing more than disarm law-abiding folk and make it easier for the law-breaking animals to have you out-gunned and at their mercy, who are your policies helping?

The problem is that common sense is not very common. These arguments are self-evident. No one can deny the reasoning and logic. Yet they are still going full steam ahead with more laws that do nothing to protect the law-abiding. You could say that those 24 bills collectively are the "homocidal maniac protection act" because that is what they are.

+1

I received an email last night from a gentleman named Joe Siano. He is petitioning to get on the ballot for state assembly. If you are a registered republican and live in Beverly, Bordentown, Burlington, Cinnaminson, delanco delran edgewater fieldsboro florence Moorsetown Mt laurel Palmyra or Riverside you can sign the petition. He ran as a Libertarian on the congressional ticket two times and now is running as a Liberty republican. I asked him what his stance on the constitution and the 2nd amendment was and he is very much on our side.

I received an email last night from a gentleman named Joe Siano. He is petitioning to get on the ballot for state assembly. If you are a registered republican and live in Beverly, Bordentown, Burlington, Cinnaminson, delanco delran edgewater fieldsboro florence Moorsetown Mt laurel Palmyra or Riverside you can sign the petition. He ran as a Libertarian on the congressional ticket two times and now is running as a Liberty republican. I asked him what his stance on the constitution and the 2nd amendment was and he is very much on our side.

That's what I'm talking about. How many more are out there just like this gentleman?

The NJ2AS's initiative is a great start. We need to grow our own. The political machine in the PRNJ is not exactly a breeding ground for constitutionalists.

I am running with another pro 2A person in district 33, Hoboken, weehawken, union city and northern jersey city. Still need more signatures so if you are from here or have friends or family from here, please pm me and I will come to you or them for signatures.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I plan to when I retire but that's a long ways off.

And I doubt I'll be in NJ when I retire.

Currently if I want to run for any public office I need my job's legal dept approval and I am likely to have to leave my job if I run for anything higher than school board.

Bravo!

My support, both moral and financial, are with the NJ2AS and ANJRPC.

My family and I appreciate all the hard work. The rallies were awesome.

I am sure that we can get some great elected leaders out of this community of advocates for freedom.

I am running with another pro 2A person in district 33, Hoboken, weehawken, union city and northern jersey city. Still need more signatures so if you are from here or have friends or family from here, please pm me and I will come to you or them for signatures.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Did you get any responses? I heard GunForHire radio this weekend and Anthony mentioned you. I sure hope people in those communities and on this board stepped up and contacted you.

We can b*tch all we want. Only action will make a difference.

NJ2AS MEMBER STEPHANIE ZIEMBA RUNNING FOR NJ STATE ASSEMBLY district 19.

South Amboy resident and NJ2AS Member Stephanie Ziemba is running for the

Republican candidate seat in District 19 (Carteret, Perth Amboy, Sayerville,

South Amboy and Woodbridge). She is 34 , a Registered Nurse, and mother of a

four year old daughter.

Stephanie is the former Middlesex County Coordinator for Campaign for

Liberty and a Republican Middlesex County Committeewoman. She is a member of

the New Jersey Second Amendment Society and the National Rifle Association.

As a supporter of the Constitution, she vowes to fight for our 2A rights in

NJ.

Currently Stephanie is running uncontested for the Republican nomination in the assembly election,

but still needs to gather signatures on her petition. To sign Stephanie's

petition, you must be a resident of District 19. She can be reached by email

at [email protected] or by phone at 732-491-3117. Please contact her today

and arrange to sign her petition. If you know anybody in that area please have them contact Stephanie as well.

NJ2AS MEMBER STEPHANIE ZIEMBA RUNNING FOR NJ STATE ASSEMBLY district 19.

South Amboy resident and NJ2AS Member Stephanie Ziemba is running for the

Republican candidate seat in District 19 (Carteret, Perth Amboy, Sayerville,

South Amboy and Woodbridge). She is 34 , a Registered Nurse, and mother of a

four year old daughter.

Stephanie is the former Middlesex County Coordinator for Campaign for

Liberty and a Republican Middlesex County Committeewoman. She is a member of

the New Jersey Second Amendment Society and the National Rifle Association.

As a supporter of the Constitution, she vowes to fight for our 2A rights in

NJ.

Currently Stephanie is running uncontested for the Republican nomination in the assembly election,

but still needs to gather signatures on her petition. To sign Stephanie's

petition, you must be a resident of District 19. She can be reached by email

at [email protected] or by phone at 732-491-3117. Please contact her today

and arrange to sign her petition. If you know anybody in that area please have them contact Stephanie as well.

Could that possibly be Stephanie Seven?

I'm picking up some signatures to run in district 31 in south Jersey City. As of yet I do not have a running mate. Though I did here that there was some other pro 2A people running in this same district from Bayonne, but no one I spoke too remembered their names. If anyone knows them can they give me a PM?