71ragtopgoat

Reloaded 9mm 124 grn 100 rds $499.99

Sorry, I'll probably get flamed for this comment, but I can't help think we are contributing to the mess on the ammo prices. I know people love the sport/hobby, but us as enthusiasts we need to stop paying the ridiculous prices. If we continue to pay the high prices, the demand will not ease up and many of us will eventually get frustrated to the point of potentially walking away.

While I think it's great to help a fellow shooter by posting up a "deal" all it does is create another mini frenzy. I know people need to have 1000's of rounds in each caliber at all times, but maybe for a few weeks/months ease up on the buying? Sorry but I think all we are doing is hurting ourselves with paying the crazy prices....

Its not going to stop untill the "WAR" is over. Possibly 2016.If you have enough ammo till then youre fine. If not buy now while the prices are still low! Jk . These prices are NOT going to drop. I' m not saying youre going to have to pay 500 per 1000 for 9mm. Now thats just stupid. But SOON that will be the normal price.

Its not going to stop untill the "WAR" is over. Possibly 2016.If you have enough ammo till then youre fine. If not buy now while the prices are still low! Jk . These prices are NOT going to drop. I' m not saying youre going to have to pay 500 per 1000 for 9mm. Now thats just stupid. But SOON that will be the normal price.

Check the F/S thread, might be a few people living in 2016 right now

I'll buy at normal price!!!

Someone pmed me about it..I said I guess I'dsell it for 400. He didnt answer back. Lol.

You guys realize even if someone paid less originally they gotta sell it at todays price in order to pay for their next ammo. I thought 400 was fair. Guess not.

at $400 dollars that's $20 a box. To me that is on the steep end still, Not knocking your price b/c people have paid more but I've been able to find it locally at $15.25 to $16 a box. just not finding 1000 round at a time. more like 250 to 500. So to me it's not worth it to pay 20 a box yet. maybe in a few months but then again maybe come end of summer we might be back to 14 a box. who knows.

at $400 dollars that's $20 a box. To me that is on the steep end still, Not knocking your price b/c people have paid more but I've been able to find it locally at $15.25 to $16 a box. just not finding 1000 round at a time. more like 250 to 500. So to me it's not worth it to pay 20 a box yet. maybe in a few months but then again maybe come end of summer we might be back to 14 a box. who knows.

It is what it is right now. You wanna play? You gonna pay. Yeah if you spend a lot of time looking, calling, and driving you can get a decent deal and get a few rounds here and there. How much is your time and gas worth? A case in hand is worth 2 in the bush. Plus if you buy ammo locally you are paying sales tax. Adds up quicky on 1000 rounds.

Is 400 a great price? Nope. Is 400 a bad price? Nope.

It is what it is right now. You wanna play? You gonna pay. Yeah if you spend a lot of time looking, calling, and driving you can get a decent deal and get a few rounds here and there. How much is your time and gas worth? A case in hand is worth 2 in the bush. Plus if you buy ammo locally you are paying sales tax. Adds up quicky on 1000 rounds.

Is 400 a great price? Nope. Is 400 a bad price? Nope.

absolutely, that's why I said I'm not gonna knock it. who knows, in a few weeks I might be begging for that price. Personally I feel lucky. I pass a few places everyday on my way home from work and then I live within 15/20 mins of atleast 6 gun shops so finding out if ammo is available doesn't take alot of time. but i'll admit, one day in might be what i wrote in blue.

Someone pmed me about it..I said I guess I'dsell it for 400. He didnt answer back. Lol.

You guys realize even if someone paid less originally they gotta sell it at todays price in order to pay for their next ammo. I thought 400 was fair. Guess not.

a friend of mine gave me crap about a couple cases of ammo i sold saying i was profiteering and part of the problem and not the solution...

i then explained that it all evens out because i then have to take that money and buy someone else's inflated .223 or bcg or lower.. its all the same in relation just bigger numbers

1/2 - 2/4 - 3/6 - 4/8 - 50/100 - 1000/2000 its all the same ...

a friend of mine gave me crap about a couple cases of ammo i sold saying i was profiteering and part of the problem and not the solution... i then explained that it all evens out because i then have to take that money and buy someone else's inflated .223 or bcg or lower.. its all the same in relation just bigger numbers 1/2 - 2/4 - 3/6 - 4/8 - 50/100 - 1000/2000 its all the same ...
or you could just buy the ammo at Dick's (normal prices) and then turn around and sell it at a mark up and then go back to Dick's to replenish your stock. That's why Dicks is having a 1 bulk purchase per day.

or you could just buy the ammo at Dick's (normal prices) and then turn around and sell it at a mark up and then go back to Dick's to replenish your stock. That's why Dicks is having a 1 bulk purchase per day.

Sorry dude, thats not the answer. I call and check at dicks in brick and freehold 5 days a week. Rarely do I get anything. Thankfully I reload for pistol calibers.