Candide

Where are all the pmags?

I recall reading they had a 1 million pmag backorder.. so yes.. they are making a shit load.. but all they make are filling orders as we speak.. They will be making pmags that are already sold for the next 6 months easy.

ohh not to mention their operation air lift giving CO residents priority to 10 mags per household before the pending mag ban further pushing backorders back.

no way, they go for 30 bucks online

are you sure?

Yep, they had them all stacked up different gens. with and without the window. I know they sold for $14 pre-election and were selling for $80 after CT. So I was shocked to see a normal price. I regret now not buying a few and shipping them to Rick to pin.

They've all been snapped up by the price gougers. Just search for it on GB. Over 1,700 hits on GB.

One auction shows the buy it now price for 1,100 for 3 PMAGS. Seriously?

LOL, well, typical price on GB is around 30 bucks for a 30rd pmag.

there is a current auction for 5 30rn mags at 175 and they arent selling with 1 min left.

The 15rnd mags are probably the most expensive, and the hardest to find.

That article is from December. Not really the most up to date information.

But the logic is still sound. Magpul has gone on record to apologize for the further delay on fulfilling backorders due to operation air lift to CO residents. and this was 2 weeks ago. Nothing has changed. Backorders will be filled by larger retailers.. you will see them pop up in stock from time to time.. but a long time from when youll see regularly priced pmags sit on a store shelf or site.