Sign in to follow this  
AlDente67

Howdy from Mercer County

Just stumbled upon this forum when searching for a local range. So I thought I would say hello.

Anyone else located near Robbinsville/East Windsor?

I'm looking for a range that doesn't require steep membership fees, and is not too far away...decent choices in Lakewood, but that is 45 minutes away on a good day.

Welcome to the forum. I actually live in Hamilton. It will take you roughly 35 minutes to get to Range 14 in Fort Dix, definitely worth checking out and you should also consider Ready, Aim, Fire in Bristol as mentioned before. That's actually where I go to shoot when the weather is not fair. It's $20/hr to shoot however they don't really time you for the hour unless they are packed. My suggestion is to go before 1pm on a weekend and you'll have plenty of time and it wont be crowded. Nice guys over there as well, but if you rent anything you are required to buy their ammo and right now they have practically NONE.

I shoot on private property in a sand pit otherwise. CJRPC is expensive but its a really good club from what I hear when talking to people. I shoot for free other than ammo so there's no need for me to join.

Welcome, I'm in Bordentown and go to Range 14 and Ready Aim. Looking into CJRPC. Ready Aim is nice for indoor pistol and smaller caliber rifle. Higher caliber rifle need to go to Range 14. Ready Aim before 1 on weekends or any weekday evening is not to bad. Ready Aim is no fee and 20 an hour or I think 185 a year and no hourly fee. Range 14 is 60 a year plus 4 per hour. Ready Aim, automatic targets and can shoot for the whole hour, single person station. Range 14 outside (great when nice and even not so nice) Have to post your targets during cease fire (~40 min of shooting per hour) and a bigger shooting station, back vehicle right up to station.