bjones1500

Martin Brodeur

Philadelphia should be banned from having sports teams (what other city has a jail built into the football stadium?). Wearing Philly team jerseys should be at least a misdemeanor.

Last year the cop got beat by two Philly fans, and this year there was a guy that got jumped when the Devils beat them in Philly....Philly fans are horrible human beings, if they even qualify as a human.

What? Did Christie suit up for the Devils now?

I love when Marty gets called a fatso. If he's fat, than why is he still making the amazing saves that he still makes? Why does he still wear smaller equipment that actually fits him, rather than the giant pads that others wear? Just admit it...he's a legend.

Rangers.

Devils fans like to spout about their cups and such. That argument is Ridiculous after 10 years. The rangers and islanders have more hardware than the devils. BTW being second place doesn't qualify as "something" to me.

You call the argument silly after 10 years, and then tout the Rangers 4 Cup wins, when your Grandparents were probably in diapers when they won their first three? :lol: :lol: :lol: I was actually alive to see all three Devils championships.

They've also sold out every game except for two this season. Go back to whining about whatever overpriced, underperforming star you dummies signed. I believe the current version is Gaborik, and I'm sure Nash will be in the conversation in 5 years.

You call the argument silly after 10 years, and then tout the Rangers 4 Cup wins, when your Grandparents were probably in diapers when they won their first three? :lol: :lol: :lol: I was actually alive to see all three Devils championships.

They've also sold out every game except for two this season. Go back to whining about whatever overpriced, underperforming star you dummies signed. I believe the current version is Gaborik, and I'm sure Nash will be in the conversation in 5 years.

Thanks for proving my point "dummy"

Devils fans are quick to point out how long it's been since rangers have had a cup even though they haven't touched one in 10 years. Then they debate the validity of how many other teams have if they are older.

You better sell out you're games if they are selling for $25 a piece.

Theres a reason more ranger and philly fans show up to the pebble when they play their away games.

ahh, love the banter between Devils and Rangers (or Flyers) fans.. i dont have this problem myself since im a St. Louis fan.. (although i do have a soft spot for the Penguins too, going back to the Lemiuex days - he actually watched our game one day when my team played against the Jr. Penguins at the Igloo)

ahh, love the banter between Devils and Rangers (or Flyers) fans.. i dont have this problem myself since im a St. Louis fan.. (although i do have a soft spot for the Penguins too, going back to the Lemiuex days - he actually watched our game one day when my team played against the Jr. Penguins at the Igloo)

ST.LOUIS SUCKS!!!

Welcome to the conversation :onthequiet:

Rangers.

Devils fans like to spout about their cups and such. That argument is Ridiculous after 10 years. The rangers and islanders have more hardware than the devils. BTW being second place doesn't qualify as "something" to me.

Wait what?

The Devils have won 3 cups and made it to the SC Finals 2 other times since 1995. That's 5 SC Final appearances out of the last 17 (No Cup awarded in 2005) . That's over a quarter of the last SC finals played in the last 19 years compared to the NYRs 0%.

Haters gonna hate. ;)

The last time the NYR won a Cup or even made it to the finals was 1994 when they won.

If second place does not qualify as something to you, what does a team that hasn't even made 2nd place since 1994 qualify as?

You better hope they start raising banners for attendance at MSG, since you guys have nothing else to celebrate.

Again, you're team has nothing for 10 years. this is a silly comment. The devils can't even keep a top free agent let alone attract one. No backup goalie in the system to speak of so you had better hope Marty plays for another 5-8 years. enjoy it while you can

Wait what?

The Devils have won 3 cups and made it to the SC Finals 2 other times since 1995. That's 5 SC Final appearances out of the last 17 (No Cup awarded in 2005) . That's over a quarter of the last SC finals played in the last 19 years compared to the NYRs 0%.

Haters gonna hate. ;)

The last time the NYR won a Cup or even made it to the finals was 1994 when they won.

If second place does not qualify as something to you, what does a team that hasn't even made 2nd place since 1994 qualify as?

Same thing. I'm not the one sounding the horn about how good the rangers have been for the last x amount of years.

Same thing. I'm not the one sounding the horn about how good the rangers have been for the last x amount of years.

Yet you came in here to tell us how badly the Devils sucked.

Nobody said anything bad about the Rangers, Or made any comments comparing the two teams, until you brought it up.

Just sayin'

High Exposure,

Actually this was what started everything from me about the rangers

I actually didn't even mention what team I liked until YOU asked. So maybe you should re read the thread

Just sayin... ;)

Oh Really?

Post #3

Fatso

Post #4 referencing the Devils leaving NJ

God willing.

Looks like you came in just to bash the Devils.

I asked what your team was because, hey maybe your team is better than mine and you have a legitimate claim that compared to your guys, the Devils actually suck.

Happily you back the Rangers, and they have been found wanting since 1994.

Just sayin' ;)

Oh Really?

Post #3

Post #4 referencing the Devils leaving NJ

Looks like you came in just to bash the Devils.

I asked what your team was because, hey maybe your team is better than mine and you have a legitimate claim that compared to your guys, the Devils actually suck.

Happily you back the Rangers, and they have been found wanting since 1994.

Just sayin' ;)

I think you're pretty sensitive if you call 3 words "bashing" the devils.