MicroMag

Federal .22LR

It has come to that!!! I was at Dicks the other day and asked the usual. Any 22? He says, "actually we have a bunch". I almost fell over. They had federal 500 bulk pack and it was $ 50 freaking dollars. He laughed, I didn't. Needless to say, it seems like it's getting worse out there.

Hopefully the manufacturers won't start selling on gunbroker, haha. We'll all be screwed.

Thanks its been a while since I have actually seen some .22LR, not a bad price either. Wish you could get more than one box, but one is much better than the zero I have been coming up with lately.

Good post. Grabbed a box. Can't believe .22 is so hard to get.

The bigger question is WHY is .22LR so hard to come by? It is not used by LEO or DHS or anything like that, so why has it all of a sudden become the single most difficult ammo to find?

The bigger question is WHY is .22LR so hard to come by? It is not used by LEO or DHS or anything like that, so why has it all of a sudden become the single most difficult ammo to find?

The only thing I can think of is people don't want to shoot their handgun or rifle ammo, but still want to go to the range and practice and or plink, so people are grabbing up as much .22lr as they can get their hands on. I haven't seen any but the #12 birdshot in stores.

The only thing I can think of is people don't want to shoot their handgun or rifle ammo, but still want to go to the range and practice and or plink, so people are grabbing up as much .22lr as they can get their hands on. I haven't seen any but the #12 birdshot in stores.

Aren't there more guns out there chambered in .22 than any other caliber?

So it would stand to reason.