NorthJersey

Timney Triggers at Cost - Forum Members Only

An FFL friend is making his initial buy with Timney, and he offered to sell any trigger at his cost from the initial buy-in. Shipping out within a week. Just let me know what you want by tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to be away from the computer while I'm down at Ft. Indiatown Gap, PA for my flight physical so just tell me what you want and PM me a phone number if you're interested. He says his price is 20 percent off the retail price on the Timney website.

Nice, I may be in for one or two.

Might be in for a ruger trigger. Need to look at some stuff but I will let u kno this afternoon.

What is the cost? I would be in for a trigger pending the cost.

Guys, send me the specific trigger and a way for him to contact you.

Soooo has anyone gotten theirs? I was told I'd have it by last Thursday and I haven't gotten a tracking number

Sent from my hidden under ground bunker between Taco Bell and the dry cleaner

I was wondering the same thing. Haven't heard word one. Northjersey, do you know what's going on?

Great to hear! Brian's a good guy. I wish that I had the cash at the time to put in my own order at the time.

I may do a similar deal for my initial order with Sig Sauer when I get my FFL. At this point, I think May is still a pretty good possibility. I'll most likely become a site vendor at that point. Maksim was telling me that the price request is used pretty regularly by forum members, so I imagine my sponsorship will pay for itself.