TR20

9MM SGAMMO

Gone, can we start putting the price in the descriptions of the hot deals please.....

Sure, I was just in a hurry to get it out there.....

It was $18.95 per box. Not the best deal but a heck of a lot better than nothing.

Guys come on. If you need ammo just go over to Cheaper Than Dirt. They have PMC 115gr 9mm FMJ for 69.99 a box. Yep. Those pieces of dog s*** are charging $70 for a box of 50 rounds. Hollow points are $80 a box. I will never even visit their site ever again. I will be writing them an email to express how I feel.

Just remember cheaper then dirt when things get back to normal.F'em

But also remember the good guys like freedom munitions,cabelas and others.

100%. Never buying from CTD again, Cabelas has my business from now on. That is if we are still allowed to mail-order by the time we get back to normal.

Cabelas (when they have stuff in stock) is still keeping it "normal" pricing. Freedom munitions, the same. I ordered 10 boxes from FM last week when they had the 9mm in stock (briefly) for $16/box shipped and that should be delivered tomorrow. If the ammo is any good, i would definitely buy from them in the future. Even places like Natchez or Ammo to Go have sort of been keeping it at halfway normal prices.. they just have no stock..

but CTD? fugg 'em.. $70 for a box of PMC Bronze FMJ (50rd) or TulAmmo ? Get fuggin real

FM pricing has been steadily going upward. It is 16/box for reloads. Their pricing last month was about .30/round shipped. It is currently .32/round before shipping and their shipping is not cheap.

It is interesting that their new stuff is almost the same price as their reloads.

FM pricing has been steadily going upward. It is 16/box for reloads. Their pricing last month was about .30/round shipped. It is currently .32/round before shipping and their shipping is not cheap.

It is interesting that their new stuff is almost the same price as their reloads.

I would imagine that its due in part over bidding wars for components. Brass and so on.

It is amazing how much Freedom Munitions stuff has gone up in price in the last few weeks. They used to let you order 1,000 rounds too, now the max is only 500 and the shipping "cost" has gone up too. :( Wish I had not sold some to a board member, but I was trying to be a nice guy.

I will never even visit their site ever again. I will be writing them an email to express how I feel.

You are only now starting to 'boycott' CTD? Where have you been the past 4 years?

I had asuprise UPS delivery from FM yesterday, a 500 rd box of 9 I didnt remember ordering. I remember trying a few weeks or so ago but got denied during checkout, sold out. Checked my FM acct, no order for it. But of course was on my charge acctwhen I looked at that for $155 so not too bad delivered. My saga with FM goes back further to last month when I signed up, did a "practice purchase"-lol-when a Gunbot sale for 556 popped up and you gotta move your ass fast or sold in 30 secs, and hit the commit button by mistake.I said I'd never pay more than .50 rd for 556 and just bought it for .60. So there is my 1000 rds of ammo thought I wasnt getting.Eh, its all good, have to fill the dozen ammo boxes my son got me anyway :)