RecessedFilter

Any 12ga birdshot (#7-#8) in stock near you?

In everyones travels to the local shops, does anyone know of any places (preferably central jersey area or Easton PA area) that have 12ga field loads in stock? I'm looking for #7, 7.5 or 8 shot. I don't mind paying 60 or maybe 70 bucks a case but definitely not much over that.

I'd appreciate it if you could share, I need some cases for the next few months!

I have a couple cases but I'm gonna have to conserve, especially with LV being 100rds. I've stopped calling places because employees seem to get pissed off with people calling about inventory. The group buy never happened due to obvious reasons but it was kind of? passed on to someone else, but I am unsure what they are planning on doing with it. I was also nervous that some people weren't going to hold their end of the bargain and then when the time came to pay, people would back out. It seems that happened with the LV trip, a lot of people said they were going to be down for it but I haven't seen much feedback so far. And I'm not knocking anyone, I know stuff happens but I'm just saying when money is on the line, it's a lot different.

Thanks for the link Krd but I'd rather not buy on the net, shipping will get expensive for these heavy cases.

I checked the Cabela's link but I don't have their credit card for the $5 shipping...I know I know, for as much money as I spend there I should but I really don't want or need a second credit card. Thanks for the link though!

If Dick's really has those sleeves in stock, I'll try and get my buddy to snag a bunch for me since he lives in New Brunswick. That comes out to $7 a box which isn't bad for these times..

If Dick's really has those sleeves in stock, I'll try and get my buddy to snag a bunch for me since he lives in New Brunswick. That comes out to $7 a box which isn't bad for these times..

Saw the same 100 shell sleeves at Dicks in Easton last weekend for 27.99$plus tax.

Drez, I will stop at the Dicks in EB tomorrow and see what #7 1/2 and #8 they have. If the price is right I will grab a few cases for you. I will decide on the Lehigh trip after racing on Sunday. I can't be in two places at the same time. If I go to Lehigh I will try to get my buddy to join us also, he's been there several times with me.

Saw the same 100 shell sleeves at Dicks in Easton last weekend for 27.99$plus tax.

The Dicks on 22 in Union had these a few hours ago; same price in 12 and 20 gauge. They also had AA's for $8.99/box and Remington STS for, I think, $10.99. Plus assorted hunting loads. Lots of shotgun ammo, actually.

Not a .22 round in the place.

Walmart in Easton had 5 or 6 Winchester 100 round value packs. $25.40 I think. They also had clays and a few boxes of 22 mag (3 box limit).

Jim Flynn was out of the cheaper 12 gauge but had some cases for 72 or 93.

A week or two ago Jim told me he could order 12 gauge by the pallet, but no cheaper than the 56 or 58 I paid at the time.