Sign in to follow this  
Sonnylee

Zombie Apocalypse coming soon!

I'm watching this on the history channel, there saying that the virus is already out there and these zombies and multiplying by the hundreds.

They say the pandemic is a government consipirsy going out of control, according to these high profile professors from Harvard!

Bath salts and voodoo!

Lock and load... they say only a shot to the head can stop them!

I'm baffled! Can it be true?

Same here, they are all nuts! Lol

I'm watching this on the history channel, there saying that the virus is already out there and these zombies and multiplying by the hundreds.

They say the pandemic is a government consipirsy going out of control, according to these high profile professors from Harvard!

Bath salts and voodoo!

Lock and load... they say only a shot to the head can stop them!

I'm baffled! Can it be true?

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Mutation starts in animals escaping from government study facilities and spreading the virus...

Once your infected your a goner!

Holy sh. T what else would they come up with..

Maybe this give us a legitimate reason for a CCW permit!

Mutation starts in animals escaping from government study facilities and spreading the virus...

Once your infected your a goner!

Holy sh. T what else would they come up with..

Maybe this give us a  legitimate  reason for a CCW permit!

All conceivable except for the bolded part.

How`s that?

isnt the shroud all the way on the 1919

All the .30 cal brass?

Good point about the shroud.  I only have 1919, not M2.  But there are lots of barrels.  Perhaps you should submit this to www.1919a4.com/forum.php and see what they say.  M2 with 30 cal brass?  I think it's 1919.  But will be delighted to be corrected and/or learn it's something else odd/staged photo.

My wife and I watched that show or one like it a few months ago and she said to me after the show that she decided that she should be proficient shooting a few different guns "just incase". I laughed at first because I thought she was joking but when I realized she was serious we went straight to the range the next day. LOL any excuse to get her into shooting more. She shot my AR, 1911, and S&W M19 that day.

My wife and I watched that show or one like it a few months ago and she said to me after the show that she decided that she should be proficient shooting a few different guns "just incase". I laughed at first because I thought she was joking but when I realized she was serious we went straight to the range the next day. LOL any excuse to get her into shooting more. She shot my AR, 1911, and S&W M19 that day.

Heard that. Cyndy is more interested in learning for the zombie apocalypse then regular home defense/targets

Sent from my hidden under ground bunker between Taco Bell and the dry cleaner

All the .30 cal brass?

Good point about the shroud. I only have 1919, not M2. But there are lots of barrels. Perhaps you should submit this to www.1919a4.com/forum.php and see what they say. M2 with 30 cal brass? I think it's 1919. But will be delighted to be corrected and/or learn it's something else odd/staged photo.

You re right about the brass. that does look like .30 cal brass. Very curious now. I ll sumbit this to their forum and see what they say.

So funny, my wife said the same thing!! Lol!

This is the only one I believe. He would never stay dead, the prick.

When Lautenberg re-animates, time to lock your doors, Patient 0 has arrived.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...