NJJim

Keep the pressure on!

We need to keep writing to our so called representatives in government. Lots of really easy ways to do it. Visit Hornady, Ruger, , S&W, NRA-ILA, GOA Also go to individual Senators web sites to urge them to do the right thing. Restricting our targets to Menendez and Lautenberg is not going to do much for us. When they see the message they probably just put it straight in the trash. Write to legislators that are on the fence to help them feel better about voting right. Don't forget to thank the ones that speak out for our rights.

I send at least two emails every day and today's total so far is six.

188054_22561081832_2135929395_q.jpg

National Rifle Association shared a link.

about an hour ago

Urgent Alert - U.S. Senate to vote on gun control Wednesday: The U.S. Senate will vote tomorrow on a number of anti-gun amendments backed by President Obama and Mayor Bloomberg. Call your U.S. Senators tomorrow at 202-224-3121 and tell them to oppose all anti-gun amendments. You can write your Senators at http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-locally/grassroots/write-your-reps.aspx

I try to atleast send a couple emails out a week. atleast everytime i see an alert come up, add my own messages in as i see fit

i do call, fax and mail as well, but will honestly say i dont do that on a daily basis