wooly bugger

So will the panic FINALLY end?

At the national level, it's now officially completely irrational.

Unfortunately, still very rational in some states, such as ours. I hope there's enough of a breather that we can start getting some ammo.

And I also hope that some greedy parasite bastards are stuck with lots of ammo that they were hoping to make a killing on.

That is a big fat NO...

Obama said at 5:30 tonight, He is "vowed to press on" and the vote was "just round one". He claimed senators "caved" to political pressure.

Harry Reid said "I want everyone to understand this is just the beginning, not the end"...

Only time will tell I suppose. Unless we see a Sandy Hook 2.0, public zeal for gun control will fade after this legislative garbage is over with (hopefully). The media will find a new shiny object to distract them and move on (hopefully).

Only time will tell I suppose. Unless we see a Sandy Hook 2.0, public zeal for gun control will fade after this legislative garbage is over with (hopefully). The media will find a new shiny object to distract them and move on (hopefully).

Only if we keep working. If we get complacent, we'll live to regret it.

I think that what happened in Boston highlights the fact that whether it be a firearm or pressure cooker, the people behind the violence are the problem and not the tools they use. We will be no safer with more gun control than we would be with no more pressure cookers. People hate people and Americans and no manner of weapon control is going to change that and there are too many ways to kill to ban them all. I think some people get that now.

I think that what happened in Boston highlights the fact that whether it be a firearm or pressure cooker, the people behind the violence are the problem and not the tools they use. We will be no safer with more gun control than we would be with no more pressure cookers. People hate people and Americans and no manner of weapon control is going to change that and there are too many ways to kill to ban them all. I think some people get that now.

There was a link on the front of Reddit today which pretty much hit on that point. Definitely worth the read.