Sludog

Midway's product notification email a joke.

I was on my computer reading email's and I received an email from Midway that Tulammo 9mm was in stock. Literally no more than 5 seconds went by and I clicked on the link it it read that they were sold out. I have received other similar emails in the past but I did not see them until hours later so I knew that the stock would be gone by now but 5 seconds, a little ridiculous.

What do they get like 10 boxes of ammo in and one person buys it all? Or does it sell out in store and the email is hours late. Has anyone ever been able to buy ammo using this notification system? Maybe this is just a ploy to get people to shop there there website.

I ran into the same thing with primers. They actually post it as in stock on the website hours before they send the email. I found primers in stock there just randomly checking and received the email the next day. Of course they were gone before I got the email.

I have gotten e-mail like that from Freedom Munitions and others, and the stuff is always gone. I have even jumped the second alerts pop on gunbot and the stuff is gone by the time I get there. I sure wish I could own a business where the stuff never makes it to the shelves, it just goes from receiving to shipping without ever pausing.

I use email "blasters" to communicate with clients. Several dozen takes a couple of minutes. I imagine that they have 10's of thousands and may take quite a while longer. I wouldn't be surprised that the "A's" bought it all out before they get to the "D's"