aedubber

Help me find a Mossberg 500 Please?

Hey guys , so i want to go ahead and start loading up. I really like the Mossberg 500 and the reviews its had . I just got my firearms ID card , and i also have my gun permit too . So im looking to get a decent shotgun and a nice handgun as well but im having a hard time finding a Mossberg . Anyone know where i can get one ? I think it will get the job done for whatever . Just wanna keep it for home protection and take it out to the range outside but ill have my handgun for protection as well .

This is the model i was looking at right here or something similar to it . : http://www.mossberg....-tri-rail/50421

If you want to buy used, I have an almost brandy new one you can have. I think it has about 10 rounds shot through it. I was thinking of picking up some others that caught my eye today.

It is the 500 mariner that comes with the water-tight orange storage tube.

PM me if interested. Price? I'm not sure. My LGS is not interested in carrying used shotguns.

I also have a Mossberg 500 that I am going to sell. Comes with a HD 18" barrel and a 28" field barrel. Also comes with two different cheek pieces.

I have a Hogue overmold stock, forend and pistol grip for it. PM me for a price.

http://www.woodburyo...duct_p/1845.htm

persuader.. 18.5" barrel.. $339.. in stock.. its where i bought my Maverick 88 from.. they were great people to deal with (as much as you can say that about ordering online)

That is a great deal. For NJ shipping, the total comes to $357, plus whatever FFL fees you encounter. Still beats the $500 I paid at my local store (plus tax, plus NICS)

aedubber, pretty sure I seen that exact gun yesterday at Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters in Robbinsville. Not exactly in your back yard, but if you give them a call and give them the model number they can tell you if they have it.

You can check GunBroker, and send one to a shop in PA, go on the weekend, and get the gun the same day. That's what I'm doing once my FID is in.

Let me know how that goes for you PA NICS is just as backed up as NJ

How so? I was in Scranton 2 weekends ago and picked up a Henry Golden Boy .22LR - PICS took 5 minutes.

Maybe it stopped when I was in PA 2 months ago it was a week behind I was trying to get a 30-30 lever gun and the guy told me 7-8 business days so I had to pass on it