Shawnmoore81

Call of duty: ghosts

I enjoy those types of games.. I forget if the last one I played was MW or COD.   I thought the multiplayer was good but I don't play enough to be adequate and got roasted every time by those that have far more free time then I do.

I think this is still for the current consoles, not the new Xbox/PS.. could be wrong.

I'm curious what IW has done to freshen up the game.. their last few have been pretty cookie cutter.. I did see a lot of K9 involvement in the video.  Could be an interesting twist.

Also, since I get most of my games from GameFly, not having to pay an additional fee for multiplayer would be nice..

Just looking at the components, I can't see the Xbox One being any less than $400-$500.

Microsoft just announced the price will be $(PS4_PRICE) - 1

Seriously.. it better not be $500.  To be competitive I'd think they'd have to stick to the $250-300 range.   If it truly costs $500 then they're demographic will shrink to 25-40 year old men since they'll be the once most likely to afford it and be willing to pay that much.  There's no way you'd convince a parent to shell out that for something that will sit in their teenager's room.

Microsoft just announced the price will be $(PS4_PRICE) - 1

N

Seriously.. it better not be $500.  To be competitive I'd think they'd have to stick to the $250-300 range.   If it truly costs $500 then they're demographic will shrink to 25-40 year old men since they'll be the once most likely to afford it and be willing to pay that much.  There's no way you'd convince a parent to shell out that for something that will sit in their teenager's room.

Have you seen how much some people spend on their kids for Christmas?

wait... 

I play COD black ops 2....

this is still call of duty... just a new one to come out?

The COD Modern Warfare games are made by Infinity Ward, and the COD Black Ops games are made by Treyarch. They alter the years they release their own games.

Have you seen how much some people spend on their kids for Christmas?

Let me rephrase.   I hope it's not $500.  I can't justify spending that to myself, let alone my wife.   It seems that's be a very high price-point even for a next-gen console. 

I'm dying to get my brother into the battlefield franchise.  I'm tired of playing an arcade game like cod

I love BF...  I took a four month break for BF3 and was playing Minecraft with my kids, I'm ready to start playing again, I miss it...  I play on the PC the way it was meant to be played!  ;-)

Hopefully Xbox One won't run $$$$.  I am a big fan of all the COD's/.  Never could get past BF2.  Too Glitchy for me.

Oh my, nothing beat the online game play of BF2.  Played with the right people with VOIP, the game was amazing.  Then Project Reality hit and online war games never had it so good...  I spent hundreds of hours playing BF2PR, it was the best!