nitrospaz9

UGHHHHHH 2 weeks for nics!

Really?

Mine took all of 5 minutes here in DE just now. ;)

Also...proud new owner of a G27. :)

Can't see your state of residence in Tapatalk, but I hope it is DE

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Can't see your state of residence in Tapatalk, but I hope it is DE

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Yea....just moved out of NJ about a month an a half ago. 

It's amazing not being treated like a criminal, lol.   No permits, no FID, INSTANT NICS check....walked in the store and walked out with my new Gen 4 G27 15 minutes later.

post-5674-0-36706300-1369260300_thumb.jpg

Wanna talk about change of address BS? I've lived at the same address for almost 55 years. They snob idiots decide to change the name of the town. The way I look at it, that's their prob. I had to go get finger printed all over again and go through all the typical BS... Talk about corrupt bullshiet! All they should have done was type up a new card with the correct town name.

Tell me about it, I waited almost 6 months for a FID change of address, now I am waiting another 2 weeks for a NICs check.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Wanna talk about change of address BS? I've lived at the same address for almost 55 years. They snob idiots decide to change the name of the town. The way I look at it, that's their prob. I had to go get finger printed all over again and go through all the typical BS... Talk about corrupt bullshiet! All they should have done was type up a new card with the correct town name.

Typos courtesy Apple...

I never thought about that, I live in Toms River, they changed the name from Dover Township to Toms River Township a number of years ago.  I have to go look at my FID, I think it always said Toms River though...

Typos courtesy Apple...

wow that is some ridiculous crap right there. That would piss me off as well.

Along with that note, ( I posted that awhile ago about the intel), they are purposely slowing down. 400 among 20 agents, to me is not a lot if that is all their job entails.How long does it take to do a check?

What sucks is it wont get any better. I heard they process about 400 a day but also receive 400 a day. So they never clear any backlog

Along with that note, ( I posted that awhile ago about the intel), they are purposely slowing down. 400 among 20 agents, to me is not a lot if that is all their job entails.How long does it take to do a check?

There are only 4 to 6 people who do the NICS checks.

You heard differently. How long does each one take they do?

There are only 4 to 6 people who do the NICS checks.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Ok, so based on a midway figure using 5 people, they should be doing at least 800 a day if I calculated right. Soooo.... What the hell?

2-3 minutes

Typos courtesy Apple...

Lol.... Ok, so I'll knock off 20 checks.... ;) Butt fookers need to get her arses in gear. OR start smoking E-Cigs... This is nuts.

They do need to take (2) 15 minute breaks and a lunch break per Federal Law. Okay, the smokers need their breaks also. Don't forget about the Wawa runs for coffee.

Typos courtesy Apple...