nitrospaz9

Other hobbies.

So I have a pretty odd hobby that ive been doing sinse I was about 6 or 7 I collect business cards and at last count about 6 months ago i have about 1.3 Million . I hope one day to be put in the Guinness Book of World Records. The current record is a bit over 900,000 but the owner of the collection has passed away and i know I have more at the moment but Im waiting till I have amassed enough to make sure they next guy has to work for it. I have business cards from former presidents,politicians mayors,governors you name it i got it for the most part haha There are some I am still searching for but are pretty rare to come across but I'll get them sooner or later.

How do you even keep track of all of them to avoid duplicates? Pm me your address and I will send you one of mine.

How do you even keep track of all of them to avoid duplicates? Pm me your address and I will send you one of mine.

It has taken a very long time to input them into a database but they are all now so when i get one i can just look it up on the computer to see if i have a dulpicate. I'll PM you

So I have a pretty odd hobby that ive been doing sinse I was about 6 or 7 I collect business cards and at last count about 6 months ago i have about 1.3 Million . I hope one day to be put in the Guinness Book of World Records. The current record is a bit over 900,000 but the owner of the collection has passed away and i know I have more at the moment but Im waiting till I have amassed enough to make sure they next guy has to work for it. I have business cards from former presidents,politicians mayors,governors you name it i got it for the most part haha There are some I am still searching for but are pretty rare to come across but I'll get them sooner or later.

Curious to know some of the ones you are still hoping to come across?

Guns, knives, watches, trucks, tools and now cars. Used tonoffraod quite a bit but that has been sidelined for a long while.

At any given time I can get bored and basically the cycle starts over. Lol bathe wife hates it.

Curious to know some of the ones you are still hoping to come across?

Im still searching for JFK's,Nixon's few other older presidents,Jimmy Hoffa, Mitt Romney(not rare but just cant seem to get a response) there are a bunch,although some I just may never get but ill always try

Im still searching for JFK's,Nixon's few other older presidents,Jimmy Hoffa, Mitt Romney(not rare but just cant seem to get a response) there are a bunch,although some I just may never get but ill always try

I may be able to get you a Mitt Romney one.  A friend of a friend of mine worked for his campaign.  I'll see what I can do. 

I can't remember what bands are HF

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

HF is 160m-10m.  Technicians do get some privileges on 10M, but not much.

160m would be 1.8-2.0Mhz

80m is 3.5-4.0

60m is a odd band that most Ham's don't bother with, but can if we wanted to. 5.332-5.405.  We're only allowed to use specific frequencies, like a "channel". 

40m is 7.0-7.3

30m is 10.100-10.150

20m is 14.000-14.350

17m is 18.068-18.168

15m is 21.000-21.450

12m is 24.890-24.990

10m is 28.000-29.700

Maybe someone could start up a Ham specific thread so we aren't clogging this one up with technical babble that most don't care about :lol:

I only have a 2m rig I want to get setup for the PC but not sure how I do have a custom built PC so my hardware is high end so the PC end will be fine but my DSL is slow as hell only 1.5 and its all I can get where I live

I only have a 2m rig I want to get setup for the PC but not sure how I do have a custom built PC so my hardware is high end so the PC end will be fine but my DSL is slow as hell only 1.5 and its all I can get where I live

I'm not quite sure I'm following you...what is it you want to do with the 2m rig and computer? 

Little late, but figure I'd chime in.

Like 90% of you guys, I'm a gamer, but I doubt I play a lot of the same games. I'm really into JRPGs (Japanese role playing games) like Final Fantasy (up through 9), though I also have a soft spot for a lot of nintendo games, like Zelda, Animal Crossing, Super Mario, even Pokemon (well, not so much anymore.)

That's not to say I don't play a lot of shooters either, I have all the CODs, though I think battlefield is better.

Lately I've been getting into comics also. Batman and Deadpool are my favorites, though I've definitely read more Deadpool.

I listen to a ton of podcasts also, mostly comedy ones like Unfit for FM, which is NJ based.

Oh, and I went to an art school for 9 years, though I don't have the time to really practice much anymore. Pretty much when I draw now, it's just concept sketches for the graphic novel idea I have.

That being said, I write a lot, though I rarely update my Conservative blog because I'm extremely picky with what I write, and tend to never feel like anything lives up to my expectations.

Also, airsoft, I love airsoft, that's where my Kaiser nickname comes from.

Oh, and reading about history and science. I'm an extreme history buff, I'm pretty much an expert on German and, by extension, European history. Lately, due to a scholarship essay I was writing, I've been getting more interested in the US civil war.

Airsoft here as well I haven't played in a while I also like the civil war I want a repo or actual cap and ball from the civil war but handgun permit is a pain to get and never shot black powder so I would need some training so I don't get hurt

Little late, but figure I'd chime in.

Like 90% of you guys, I'm a gamer, but I doubt I play a lot of the same games. I'm really into JRPGs (Japanese role playing games) like Final Fantasy (up through 9), though I also have a soft spot for a lot of nintendo games, like Zelda, Animal Crossing, Super Mario, even Pokemon (well, not so much anymore.)

That's not to say I don't play a lot of shooters either, I have all the CODs, though I think battlefield is better.

Lately I've been getting into comics also. Batman and Deadpool are my favorites, though I've definitely read more Deadpool.

I listen to a ton of podcasts also, mostly comedy ones like Unfit for FM, which is NJ based.

Oh, and I went to an art school for 9 years, though I don't have the time to really practice much anymore. Pretty much when I draw now, it's just concept sketches for the graphic novel idea I have.

That being said, I write a lot, though I rarely update my Conservative blog because I'm extremely picky with what I write, and tend to never feel like anything lives up to my expectations.

Also, airsoft, I love airsoft, that's where my Kaiser nickname comes from.

Oh, and reading about history and science. I'm an extreme history buff, I'm pretty much an expert on German and, by extension, European history. Lately, due to a scholarship essay I was writing, I've been getting more interested in the US civil war.

with you all the way with the rpg's! FF7 is my all time favorite game. Also really loved Lunar.

with you all the way with the rpg's! FF7 is my all time favorite game. Also really loved Lunar.

Mine too, I just rebought it on PC because it came out on Steam, and my brother stole my PSP which had a copy on it.

...Though I do have the original Playstation version, it's nice to have it with me on the go. But yeah, I've played that game...50 some times? Probably nearing 60 now. I play it a couple times a year haha.

Mine too, I just rebought it on PC because it came out on Steam, and my brother stole my PSP which had a copy on it.

...Though I do have the original Playstation version, it's nice to have it with me on the go. But yeah, I've played that game...50 some times? Probably nearing 60 now. I play it a couple times a year haha.

I have it on my ps3 lol. You can get it on psn

I have it on my ps3 lol. You can get it on psn

I actually have a 360. In all honesty, I really don't need to buy it again, I can almost quote all the dialogue haha. But I like having a more portable version. In theory, I should be able to re-download it if I were to get another PSP, since it's tied to an account, and not the device, but I only got the PSP because I got it for christmas, and really only played Final Fantasy 7, and Final Fantasy Tactics on it. I would have gotten more PS1 games, since I missed out on them back in the day, but never got the opportunity.

Mountain biking

Reading fantasy, political science, and survival-type books

Hiking

Kayaking

Cooking/baking

Photography

Used to play chess a lot

Need to get to the gym, more

Airsoft here as well I haven't played in a while I also like the civil war I want a repo or actual cap and ball from the civil war but handgun permit is a pain to get and never shot black powder so I would need some training so I don't get hurt

Buy in PA. No permit needed. It's the same as buying a pellet pistol. Because of that when you come back behind the iron curtain, as long as you have FPID card, your good. As far as learning ask on the forum. Some good guys on here that have a few years under their belts.