raz-0

CJ USPSA match 7-14-2013

I was having a good time until I shot my stage, and it was only the second stage of the day. Taking the last six shots of the stage you had to go down low and when I tried to get back up my right knee wasn't happy. I left early and have been icing it all afternoon. 

Made it there today and shot the first half of the match, then had to leave due to prior plans.

Had a blast and will def be going to the monthy cjrpc match. Nice meeting all of the forum members today as well.

Special thanks to vlad who was very patient and couldnt have been nicer. To be honest all of the shooters and ro's were very helpful and patient.

Now I just need to work on my skill set lol.

Blake you did great! It is a rush isn't it?

If you join the USPSA you will get classified and only compete against other people with the same classification.

Thanks Brian! I actually did join so I should be compared to the other production shooters. I might switch up the gun I use but will still be in the production class in future matches.

Sweet. Nice meeting you Alec. Let me know the load you use the s1000 for.

Thank you Bryan, Appretiate the powder very much.

We had a blast today but it was HOT! Holy Xxap was it HOT! It was hard to stay focused but I had a decent match and did not manage to crack too much. I will post some vids when I get a chance.

Brian

You aint kiddin, I felt like I was doing a pretty good job hydrating myself and keeping cool, but by the end of the day started feeling the effects.

Vlad, what's going on with sending classifiers in ? My last posted classifier @ CJ is from april

They are in to USPSA  but USPSA only cranks the numbers once a month. Because I was out of the country for a while May and June where submitted together a few weeks ago but apparently didn't make it into the June turning of the crank. I hope they'll make it into the July crank turning. 

That was fast! Thanks again Vlad, it was a fun match. It was nice to get out and have fun again! I paid the price with a headache from too much sun the rest of the day and yesterday though. Maybe it was dehydration?

Brian

had the same problem. Felt like I was gonna yak on the way home

and remember Brian, 2nd place is just the first loser.

I will take first loser with 95% to an Open Master!

Maybe I should dust off the old dot and bust it out since people seem to be shooting them again.

The classifier worked out to be 85%. I will have to work out what my new percentage could be.

don't worry your a Winner in my book

- 23rd loser

Oh and for the guys who said that was going to hurt. Doesn't really hurt, but it bruised up nicely. Just started getting some good color this morning.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374003945.021598.jpg

holy hell!

You busted your knee on stage 1 too ? Friggin' frank