The_Matrix

Can you take the heat?

Take the heat? Hell I work in this crap.

I'd much rather be at a gun range having fun in this heat than working in it!

There you go... And because there are a few fishing references in this thread it is just like the old fisherman's bumper sticker, something like "A Bad day fishing is better that Good day at work". I always remembered that when I was off or on vacation and we experienced nasty weather. I went the range today and had a blast. I kept the AC off in the car and drank a big container of HOT Tea while on the way there.

I took the heat today and went to the range. Andddd daaayuuuummm I was sweating profusely, I had to change my shirt at the range

yay man it was balls out there today @ EFGA, my shirt and shorts were drenched. Those other guys probably gonna get sick after sweatin outside then went to the indoor A/C range after @ the Guild

yay man it was balls out there today @ EFGA, my shirt and shorts were drenched. Those other guys probably gonna get sick after sweatin outside then went to the indoor A/C range after @ the Guild

It was balls out there today. Drank 3 liters of water just to keep hydrated. Changed my shirt 2 times.

Hopefully the AC exposure at Heritage will not take a toll.

But Kudos to everyone who was out there today and took it like a man!!!!!!!

It was hot but not as bad as hiking the grand canyon in 110 9 miles down with only the water I could carry of 3 liters and I was in shape then but yeah on a side note my right shoulder is bruised a little Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Just when i thought i didnt need another gun. You show up with the Sub 2000 ......:)

Hiking the Grand Canyon in 110........they d have to Medivac my ass as soon as i get down there

Oh man,

This week must be testing your limits.

Does the mail truck have AC? I assume it does.

A/C?  LOL  Heck no. I have a little fan that blows hot air in my face. Just add another 10-15 degrees inside the truck. Today it was 116.

The UPS guy that delivers the route I'm on, died yesterday from heat stroke. 57 years old, getting ready for retirement. Shame.

A/C?  LOL  Heck no. I have a little fan that blows hot air in my face. Just add another 10-15 degrees inside the truck. Today it was 116.

The UPS guy that delivers the route I'm on, died yesterday from heat stroke. 57 years old, getting ready for retirement. Shame.

How do you cool? Can you carry ice , cooler or somehtihg?

Sorry to Hear about the UPS guy. I is a shame.