ogfarmer

Oh noes! Shark After Dark on Discovery just took a shot @ CC

The two guys from Gas Monkey Garage are guests on the show and the are doing a Tequila drinking trivia game and they were asked a Multiple choice question

Q: The Whale shark is the largest shark in the world, What is the second largest?

A: The Great White

B: The Basking Shark

C: The Great Hammerhead

D: Chris Christie

The Gas Monkey guys said they were intially thinking Chris Christie.... ouch! They are from Texas and obviosly taking a shot at him for his remarks against Rand Paul and Cruz

Picked a good week to be on vacation in  Chatham, MA. I finally talked my daughters into renting Kayaks with me, then we watched Shark Week on Tuesday.

This show featured Lighthouse beach in Chatham, ma. 300 yards from our door. This show featured great whites in 6 feet of water off lighthouse beach...Kayaks were promptly canceled..lol

yes the seals, on Monomoy have attracted them. When I was there last summer there was one swimming right near the beach in the inlet. We were watching it from the sightseeing viewers up there by the parking lot. It was supposedly about 15ft long. They are amazing creatures

Picked a good week to be on vacation in  Chatham, MA. I finally talked my daughters into renting Kayaks with me, then we watched Shark Week on Tuesday.

This show featured Lighthouse beach in Chatham, ma. 300 yards from our door. This show featured great whites in 6 feet of water off lighthouse beach...Kayaks were promptly canceled..lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I was on lighthouse beach 3 days this week, for two hours max each. I saw seals twenty yards away from Lighthouse beach twice. If the seals are there so are the sharks. Was hoping to see saw predator action...but not be the prey.

they are doing a tagging project this monthe there so you will probably see the boats and thew planes

Definitely saw the planes and when they loop back around your thinking hey something's going on. But didn't see anything. The guy in the house next to us was out on Monomoy and saw them tagging...or attempting to tag. I gotta say it was really cool being here during shark week...and Chatham has definitely embraced it. Shark merch everywhere.

Did see some humpbacks, seal, and plenty of Shark advisorys

post-3111-0-26976900-1376020673_thumb.jpgpost-3111-0-79606900-1376020684_thumb.jpg

my moms side all is Cape Codders, been going there since I was a kid

I stayed at the Cape Codder B&B during the 90s. Two homos were in the room above us banging for about two hours straight. It was not only annoying, but downright humiliating! I never banged that chick or any other for two hours straight, before or since!