gfl216

1911 in 9mm?

First laugh I had all day was reading the troll comments! I have a colt 9mm 1911, 5" barrel 70 series converted to 38 super, usually called the 9mm on roids. Nice shooter.

I have a STI Trojan and a Springfield Loaded in 9mm. Both are great guns for shooting steel.

Get one and you will love it.

I have 6 other 1911s in .45 ACP

45 has the knock down power to bring those plates down.  Aren't we supposed to make things better, not worst?

45 has the knock down power to bring those plates down.  Aren't we supposed to make things better, not worst?

kimber 9mm 1911 large poppers heavy cardboard.. two 40cals before me had failed to knock down one of the poppers..

th_TONY357QUALIFIERSTAGEUSPSACJRPC4-14-0

I have owned a few 9mm 1911's and finally realize that a Glock was more practical and easy to work on without a gunsmith. I bought my first Glock 3 years ago after shooting for over 4 decades. I do not like how they look. Am not proud to own one. Do not show to others who want to see my gun collection but the damn gun works well, can put a 3.5 lb. trigger on it with good sights and have a fine competition/home defense/range gun. Get a Glock 19 and you can carry it too, as I sometimes do. It is my go to war gun for when I travel outside of my retirement community and go to areas where I am not allowed to profile people. :)