Jerseyfirefighter

G27 .40

I have one also. I agree with Vlad, not fun at the range, but great gun to trust your life with. Sent using Tapatalk 2

Really? I love to shoot my 27 at the range. Shoot all day and it has a little kick to it. Espically fun when i load up the 15 round mags. Seems like it shoots forever

Really? I love to shoot my 27 at the range. Shoot all day and it has a little kick to it. Espically fun when i load up the 15 round mags. Seems like it shoots forever

yep you probably have sasquash hands. I don't have that luxury. I prefer my 19 or 17 for the range. I have to say my 27 is way better with the extended mag, but still very snappy for a small frame gun. The 27 is the only glock I own in .40, I have two sigs in .40 also and they are much smoother to shoot. Granted they are both larger frames. The only time I take the 27 is for my CCW outside NJ. Its great to carry, easy to hide, and has stopping power witch is important. I'm not afraid to shoot it, I just own other guns that to me are more enjoyable to fire.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Really? I love to shoot my 27 at the range. Shoot all day and it has a little kick to it. Espically fun when i load up the 15 round mags. Seems like it shoots for

its not painful... or irritating.. it is just a tiny light gun with a snappy round... when compared to a full size 22...  I am simply saying there are guns that are more conducive to rapid follow up shots on multiple targets.. 

i just picked up a 23 - i've only put about 250 rounds through it.  I think a .40 is fine at the range a little more snap than a 9 but that's what i like about it.

I have a 22 and a 27.... Had a 23... The thing that makes the 27 annoying is the really short grip...

Why did you get rid of the 23?

i never carried it.. I almost always chose to carry the 27... so I figured why not get the full size for open carry and or range..

truth be told.. I prefer the 22 over all of them... it is a bigger gun that balances better in my hand.. the size coupled with my reloads makes for fast light range shooting... 

its not painful... or irritating.. it is just a tiny light gun with a snappy round... when compared to a full size 22...  I am simply saying there are guns that are more conducive to rapid follow up shots on multiple targets.. 

Can anybody comment of the difference in the felt recoil between that and a S&W M&P Shield 40 and a Springfield XDS in .45?

Never shot an M&P, but in not really a s&w semi auto guy. There wheel guns are great though IMO. I have however fired the Springfield XDS my buddy has one and loves it. I'm not in love with it, nor do I hate it. Its nice and small for a .45 and the recoil isn't bad. The only thing I don't like about it, was when I racked a round into the chamber and the gun fired!!! Thank God it was pointed down range. Turns out there is a recall on the XDS due to this problem and occasionally it would belt out a two round burst when it felt like it. Other than that good feeling gun.

Sent using Tapatalk 2