nitrospaz9

Maryland laws

I was at a paintball range today in ocean city and got to talking to a guy about their gun laws. Seems they are losing the right to buy AR's after October and there mags are being limited to 10 as well. They may just be getting worse then jersey. Has anyone else heard this stuff?

They currently have a regulated list which is treated similar to a handgun for purchasing. Come Oct 1 everything regulated will be banned and the mag limit drops to 10. However they can still bring 30rd mags into the state. Ar - banned, HBAR - not banned, AK - banned. Thats a very basic summary of what is happening.

I have a few friends in md...and it's worse than that the way they've explained it to me....the one that sticks in my head is ... While if possessed before oct1 (for now) they will be "allowed" to keep ..but if they leave the state with they it is "lllegal" to return to the state with them... Guess it's makes about as much sense as "mag limit is 20(changing to 10) but go buy 30s out of state and its cool to bring back in and posess... Smh

As bad as Christie is and the anti-2A bills he signed, if Corzine were still gov, or any Democrat, we would be in worse shape here in NJ, post Newtown. MD Gov O'malley is an Obama leftist through and through. This is what happens when you vote for Democrats. I have said it again and again, and it is still true---if you are a firearms owner, and you vote for Democrats, please turn in all your guns and ammo to the nearest Police agency.

As bad as Christie is and the anti-2A bills he signed, if Corzine were still gov, or any Democrat, we would be in worse shape here in NJ, post Newtown. MD Gov O'malley is an Obama leftist through and through. This is what happens when you vote for Democrats. I have said it again and again, and it is still true---if you are a firearms owner, and you vote for Democrats, please turn in all your guns and ammo to the nearest Police agency.

^^^^THIS^^^^

It could be a lot worse here right about now.

this is why we must educate people, talk to them about enjoyment in shooting sports, bring people shooting to show them and get every gun owner involved.  I was at cjrpc today and watch women, men and seniors at the shotgun pits.  I couldn't help but think how many of them are probably uninvolved and think like the Brits did, 'it's only assault rifles, they'll come after my shotguns'

The problem with MD is the cities control the state. We have PG (just outside DC) and Baltimore county which basically have enough people to sway the entire state with votes. I would say a good amount of counties in MD are very pro 2a but they dont really have the power to do anything. The governor, Martin O'Malley, is one of Obama's buddies.

The problem with MD(or NJ, or NY, or CA, or MA)  is the cities control the state. We have PG (just outside DC) and Baltimore county which basically have enough people to sway the entire state with votes. I would say a good amount of counties in MD are very pro 2a but they dont really have the power to do anything. The governor, Martin O'Malley, is one of Obama's buddies.

100% right on Matty. I've been saying the same thing. You can't vote Demo and say you support the 2A.

Unfortunately some gun owners feel gay marriage and free cell phones are more important than Liberty.

100% right on Matty. I've been saying the same thing. You can't vote Demo and say you support the 2A.

Unfortunately some gun owners feel gay marriage and free cell phones are more important than Liberty.

+ Another 100%

Voting Demo and sending your $35 to the NRA is not supporting 2A 

Stopping now so I don't start ranting

I was at the GFH Utah CCW class last week, and one guy called out another for wearing an Obama t-shirt to the class. You can tell the tension level in the room turned up a notch, and I thought things were going to get ugly. I wonder what would have happened if Anthony had noticed...